Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He can do what he wants as far as I'm concerned.
  • So we have 2 posters, Salad & MayoAddick. Just saying.
  • Send him straight to prison. overrated tripe.
  • If true he should do time for it imo, best player in the world or not. I'm not rich and pay mine.
  • Doubt it's intentional, will probably be the clubs fault if true. Slap wrist and pay the outstanding balance
  • Shame he doesnt play for Real - that would have been swept neatly under the carpet
  • Good player or not, if he broke the law he should be punished.
  • Good player or not, if he broke the law he should be punished.

Yes.
  • JUST IN: Messi and his father find an agreement with tax authority: they will pay 15m € for the tax fraud allegations.
  • JUST IN: Messi and his father find an agreement with tax authority: they will pay 15m € for the tax fraud allegations.

They will find that sort of loose change down the back of the settee.
  • Sponsored links:

• From what I heard it was just a misundderstanding rather than Messi attempting to break any laws, I think that's why he was so quick to pay it back, haven't read anything on it though
  • Presumably it's always a misunderstanding when the rich and famous evade tax.
  • 4 million to 15 million? Hmmm
  • Red card
  • Presumably it's always a misunderstanding when the rich and famous evade tax.

Evade or avoid?

If you evade tax you deserve everything you get. Avoidance is a much different issue.