Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ade Azeez gets a telling off from Nathan Jones

AdeAzeez † ‏@AdeAzeez94 17h

If Anythings popping at goals tomorrow or Friday?dm me!get me involved!

--------------

Nathan Jones ‏@cocowasp 17h

@AdeAzeez94 ok just so I don't have to send out a group txt if I catch any of u at GOALS - POWER LEAGUE etc it'll be a massive fine #2weeks

---------------

AdeAzeez † ‏@AdeAzeez94 17h

Looks like I'm not going goals anytime soon

----------------

AdeAzeez 17h

@cocowasp understand coach

Comments

• haha quality.

Never understood why anyone decent at football would want to play 5-a-side at somewhere like Goals. Place is just full of crap players, acting like bellends, that get away with being shite cos they can kick it off a wall.
  • Maybe he fancies a scrap. That's all that used to happen when I played power league , whole reason I stopped playing.
  • At least he seems to love playing.... not just in it for the money
  • Goals is basically a battle for 40 minutes rather than a football match
  • Maybe its not just fans who miss football during the summer break?
  • Cocowasp ?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

At least he seems to love playing.... not just in it for the money

Indeed. He loves a kick about. Good lad!!
  • Taxi_Lad said:

At least he seems to love playing.... not just in it for the money

Think there are very few who go into it 'for the money'. You have to love playing to be anywhere near good or fit enough before even getting near money.
  • edited June 2013

haha quality.

Never understood why anyone decent at football would want to play 5-a-side at somewhere like Goals. Place is just full of crap players, acting like bellends, that get away with being shite cos they can kick it off a wall.

Not true mate....I saw Chris Dickson at Catford goals when he was on our books and I am Messi-esque and of superb temperament.

Could have gone pro but didn't like the fact you only got to wear a whistle on Cup final day so opted for office work instead.
  • The goals or 5 aside place near walthamstow dogs had players from wet spam , spuds, and orient playing during the close season until it all kicked off with a group of hoodies from the local area and a couple of the players got a dig

This was a few yrs back now though
  • Sponsored links:

• Played at Eltham goals last night and Wayne Routledge was down there playing for his cousins team. Goes without saying but he was way beyond anyone else there. Good to watch.
  • Glen Johnson used to play at Dartford goals fairly regularly before moving north.
  • I played in a goals tournament recently against a team featuring Keith Gillespie. He's still pretty good to be fair
  • Glen Johnson used to play at Dartford goals fairly regularly before moving north.

When he was at WHU he often played for Corinthians on a Sunday morning in our Kent Youth league. How they didnt find out I don't know.
  • Dizzle said:

I played in a goals tournament recently against a team featuring Keith Gillespie. He's still pretty good to be fair

Must have improved over the last four years then!

When he was at WHU he often played for Corinthians on a Sunday morning in our Kent Youth league. How they didnt find out I don't know.
    Used to see him and Ben May out in Dartford all the time when they were knicking toilet seats at B&Q.
  • Used to really enjoy playing at 'Goals' in Elmers End, had a good bunch of us who were lucky enough to play against lads in the top leagues who were just up for the football and nothing else. Then one season it all changed and the place was swamped with complete bellends who had a bit of footballing ability but would mainly kick off at anyone that tackled them. Safe in the Knowledge they would be backed up by their chimpanzee cage climbing mates outside. You'd have to crunch the mouthy ones in a good ball winning tackle early doors to keep them off your back for the game.

Zaha and Scannell used to make appearances down Elmers End goals aswell. Zaha was obviously unreal but Scannell got in a bit of bother from some tools for wearing a Dutch shirt I heard...
  • Welling centre half got sent off playing Sunday league last season and got a 3 game ban as it covered a period of time.

They werent happy
  • edited February 4
    Ahhhh I mentioned this on the Nathan Jones thread a few days ago, as Jimmy Stone was doing a Podcast with Azeez and Cousins about Jones' time in charge of them.

I thought when I posted the other day, it was a conversation between those two, but couldnt be certain
  • Sponsored links:

• haha quality. Never understood why anyone decent at football would want to play 5-a-side at somewhere like Goals. Place is just full of crap players, acting like bellends, that get away with being shite cos they can kick it off a wall.
    Not true mate....I saw Chris Dickson at Catford goals when he was on our books and I am Messi-esque and of superb temperament. Could have gone pro but didn't like the fact you only got to wear a whistle on Cup final day so opted for office work instead.
    That quality comment has been hiding away for over 10 years ......... have a lol from me!
    ;-)
  • haha quality. Never understood why anyone decent at football would want to play 5-a-side at somewhere like Goals. Place is just full of crap players, acting like bellends, that get away with being shite cos they can kick it off a wall.
    Not true mate....I saw Chris Dickson at Catford goals when he was on our books and I am Messi-esque and of superb temperament. Could have gone pro but didn't like the fact you only got to wear a whistle on Cup final day so opted for office work instead.
    Should have become a referee, you can wear a whistle all the time.