Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++++NEW SHIRT SPONSOR ANNOUNCED++++

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Very pleased with that.

Well done everyone.
  • Well done!
  • A terrific effort - Well done everyone. Come on you Upbeats!
  • Sorry for the deliberately misleading heading peeps :-)

Seriously, I said it in the end of season thank you's post, but thanks once again to Ben for organising the auctions, and every single one of you who have donated prizes, bid for prizes or simply made a donation to our fundraising attempts.

I hope you can all see it is being put to excellent use.

• brilliant - well done everyone
  • Confused.
  • Is Charlton Life sponsoring the upbeats shirts then?
  • excellent
  • Dizzle said:

Is Charlton Life sponsoring the upbeats shirts then?

Yes
  • edited May 2013

Sorry for the deliberately misleading heading peeps :-)

Barstardo. I'd seen the email but you still had me going for a second or two.

Well done all. Really looking forward to seeing the new kit with CL sponsorship. I wonder if they do XXL sizes?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2013
    Excellent stuff -glad to have played a small part for a worthy cause, even if it was just blagging kit off the lovely Rhoys Wiggins! Does anyone have a way of contacting him with this link and a thank you message too? And also special thanks to the generous Lifers who won the auctions.
  • Excellent stuff -glad to have played a small part for a worthy cause, even if it was just blagging kit off the lovely Rhoys Wiggins! Does anyone have a way of contacting him with this link and a thank you message too? And also special thanks to the generous Lifers who won the auctions.

And we still have his signed boots to auction.

I'll ask Chris Parkes to thank him. I assume he's on holiday now.
  • Yes, Dubai, I think - not that I'm a stalker or anything ;-)
  • edited May 2013
    Well done all, nice to see money being put to good use to a worthwhile cause/organisation that requires every penny they can get passed on to them.
  • Brilliant stuff!

• Well done to all involved, and in particular well done Mr Hayes and Mr & Mrs Smith.
  • proud to be involved in a very small way. Charlton more than a football club
  • in true CL tradition (the headline), well done everyone concerned, a very good cause
  • LOL I fell for it too, right after reading about it in my email 30 seconds earlier.
  • Great stuff well done all who contributed
  • Sponsored links:

• Proud to be a lifer...
  • A massive Thank You from all at Charlton Athletic Community Trust
  • edited May 2013
    So nice to see that, along with many others, my small donation helped contribute to something very worthwhile, yet I didn't really miss it.

It's through things like this that make me proud to be part of this club and wouldn't swap it for a yankee doodle cheerleading surrey club, even with their now prem status.

Great job to all concerned...............
  • Fantastic well done to all those involved. Great effort and another example of why we should all be proud to be Charlton.
  • A new shirt sponsor? Can I be the first to say how underwhelmed I am?

Seriously...great idea, well done to everyone involved.
  • Great effort
  • The way things are going we could be sponsoring the first team shirts at this rate...
  • Why is the title of the thread so obtusely misleading ?

Folly ?
  • PL54 said:

Why is the title of the thread so obtusely misleading ?

Folly ?

To get people to read the thread, obviously.

A great cause, well done everyone.
  • PL54 said:

Why is the title of the thread so obtusely misleading ?

Folly ?

Well its not a lie, as we will be sponsoring the Upbeats kit and they will have Charlton Life across the shirts.

But mainly to raise awareness and get some people to learn about who would not normally.

Solly