Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bit of help required

2»

Comments

• Even better if you can have a few days off work when the mrs isn't there. Bliss.

This. Sometimes I yearn for the life of Grizzly Adams. Though with modern amenities and something friendlier than a bear as company.
    A true Batchelor pad, with an endless revenue stream - I swear I would easily become a recluse!!

• My wife's away for the half term week at the end of may. I've already given my liver the heads up and have a conference call scheduled with my bowels to warn them of the take away onslaught.
  • Down the local Brass House, no brainer.....
  • Not sure about that but will take the precaution of ordering an extra box of Kleenex when I do the on line shop.
  • Ha! No I was meaning @PL54 suit.
  • PL54 said:

Drama over.

It would seem it was raining last night and so the suit was very neatly hung up in.....the airing cupboard (the thing with the hot water thing in) !

So the next problem is what to eat tonight. Last 3 nights have been Kebab, Curry, Fish and Chips. Start the cycle again or starve ?

Pizza !!
  • OK - the adventure continues and more help is required.....

As per above, wifey has been away since Sunday and I am now about to leave Euston on the 3.5 hour train journey to North Wales.

Clearly the journey is dull so requires some lightening up but I am being picked up at the other end by her aged father so can't turn up totally shredded.

The question is this - how many cans on the train is acceptable ?
  • 1 tin every 20 mins........
  • think you should have consideration and respect for the in-laws and consume no more than 3 of these...added bonus is you can still buy these in North Wales :)
  • Then put half a g up each nostril 10 minutes before the train pulls in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Then put half a g up each nostril 10 minutes before the train pulls in.

PMSL :) that'll liven things up nicely

• Using the tried and tested "David Boon drinking while travelling" formula, 8.27 cans of beer should be about right.
  • PL this is the kinda stuff they should put in a 11 plus test paper , the answer is simple my friend ..

How much room is their in the bin on board the train?
  • Half a g every ten mins is for journeys under 1hr

Its a whole g every 15 mins and the 1 line after every station you pass

Follwed up with half a bottle of vodka and 1 can of red bull for the journey bevies
  • Half a g every ten mins is for journeys under 1hr

Its a whole g every 15 mins and the 1 line after every station you pass

Follwed up with half a bottle of vodka and 1 can of red bull for the journey bevies

Lightweight