Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bit of help required

The Mrs has been away all week at her parents in Welsh Wales and I am training it up there tomorrow night.

Had a few beers out on Monday and then last night had a few more than might be expected on a Tuesday.

Got up this morning to find my watch, phone, wallet, cufflinks, tie, shoes etc where I would usually put them and underwear and shirt all in the washing basket but could not find the suit I was wearing.

Looked everywhere in the 15 minutes I had to find the thing but no sign.

It needs finding tonight but no idea. It is not in any wardrobe and I even looked in the washing machine and dishwasher.

For those experienced in these things where do I focus ?

Comments

• Must of been a helluva night. Retrace your steps and you never know.
  • Perhaps you got home in your birthday suit?
  • Its in one of the bathrooms
  • Maybe you didnt go out in a suit?
  • Just buy another one and hope that whoever ruthied you took no pics
  • You packed it neatly in the suitcase you are using tomorrow night.
  • In the Car
  • Its in one of the bathrooms

We don't all have mansions like "Irving Towers" !
    ;-)

• Suit you, Sir.
  • Sponsored links:

• Washing machine..........tumble dryer..........dishwasher........fridge...............freezer.......anything else that you may have mistaken for a washing machine.
  • Are you wearing it and still pished out of your mind?
  • edited May 2013
    Drama over.

It would seem it was raining last night and so the suit was very neatly hung up in.....the airing cupboard (the thing with the hot water thing in) !

So the next problem is what to eat tonight. Last 3 nights have been Kebab, Curry, Fish and Chips. Start the cycle again or starve ?
  • jealous
  • As you staggered home did you pass the local Oxfam shop and, being in a mellow and generous frame of mind, decide to donate it too charity?
  • jealous

Airing cupboards aren't all that !
  • Would be either indian or find a nice italian and eat out

Must admit i too am jealous
  • Have a pizza delivered, as big as will fit through the front door, make sure you get a tub of Haagen Daas with it, and at least 6 bottled beers , then tomorrow search on Charlton Life , for the losing weight thread.
  • Spearmint Rhino?
  • Wish I could be left alone for a few days!!
  • Sponsored links:

This this and this

Had a boys only weekend in my house just me and nljr and it was sweet best weekend in ages

Missed my daughter and was glad to pick her up sunday afternoon

But the wife didnt come back till sunday night and it was so relaxing

This this and this

Had a boys only weekend in my house just me and nljr and it was sweet best weekend in ages

Missed my daughter and was glad to pick her up sunday afternoon

But the wife didnt come back till sunday night and it was so relaxing
    Gotta love your wife & all that but sometimes I could do with a man lab!

• Kentucky Fried Rat.....mmmmmmm
  • Even better if you can have a few days off work when the mrs isn't there. Bliss.
  • A whole man cave is required when i win the lottery i am building one
  • With the suit now safely recovered I am just sitting in a little pub in Cobham (lots of Chelsea naturally) and taking the piss out of the glory boys.

I think it's going to be a curry again.
  • Mung bean and tofu curry would do the trick if you're still peckish.
  • Wise choice.
  • Even better if you can have a few days off work when the mrs isn't there. Bliss.

This. Sometimes I yearn for the life of Grizzly Adams. Though with modern amenities and something friendlier than a bear as company.
  • PL54 said:

With the suit now safely recovered I am just sitting in a little pub in Cobham (lots of Chelsea naturally) and taking the piss out of the glory boys.

I think it's going to be a curry again.

Fantastic, have the pizza and ice cream delivered for when you get home.