Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

edited September 2013 in Rumours
Alas, the King is dead, but a new child is born.

Will that child go on to be Marc Connolly, who has the honour of kicking off the new Rumours Rumours thread.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11696/8700915

We are allegedly 'keeping tabs on him', which i'm guessing means a private detective noting what his Nando's order is, but you never know.

You know the format, all Charlton and relevant rumours in here. If the Charlton ones seem credible, then start a separate thread for it.

And anything from the Football Rumours website is worth less than a Betamax instruction manual

Comments

• You just like the power AFKA.
  • short-bloke syndrome on red alert at the mo.
  • Sam Baldock to Charlton...
  • I miss the old thread.
  • This thread is far too short for the championship. At least the old was over 6 foot.
  • Short thread syndrome.
  • Are we still signing someone from belgium?
  • Are we still signing someone from belgium?

And a Moroccan
  • Bolton are after Beckford, so maybe we can get Sordell in. Not sure how much they'd want but he wants a move back to London apparently.
  • Linked to a few on twitter but its the usual crap accounts that make the rumours up I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pah, same shit, different thread.........
  • Darren Purse
  • Scab thread
  • It'll never be as good as the original..
  • So who have we signed?
  • Just a rumour but I hear apparently Sir Alex Ferguson might be retiring? Probably rubbish.
  • Where is the money coming from to run this thread? What is the exit strategy for the thread? We knew where we stood with thread of old but under this regime we are only guessing. Is there a five year plan for the thread?
  • Is this the taking threads away from their subjects thread?
  • Anthony Stokes or Leroy Lita?
  • edited May 2013
    Chinese take(over)-away anyone..?

;)

oh darn thread confusion..
  • Sponsored links:

• i feel like i'm cheating on an old girlfriend on this thread
  • Well it's certainly as worth reading as the old thread.
  • Honourable link to Julian Gray
  • Bollocks, just when you get used to going to your one stop rumours thread some jobsworth closes a perfectly working rumours thread and creates an unecessarly new rumours thread...

• BTW, like the new thread man...
  • Honourable link to Julian Gray

And Purse, Harewood, Bostock and Mullins.

• I heard a rumour that Pater Varney was going to take over this thread because it was a small newish thread and had lots of promise!
  • Taken from FR but sort of signing that wouldn't surprise me:

09 May 2013 20:45:21
    A very strong source has told me Charlton are in extensive transfer talks with James Vaughan from Norwich
  • Saw this on football rumours:

Port Vale looking at signing Ricardo Fuller after he was released from Charlton. Fuller still has property in the area and is eager to move back to Staffordshire.

Wishful thinking if you ask me...
  • Saw this on football rumours:

Port Vale looking at signing Ricardo Fuller after he was released from Charlton. Fuller still has property in the area and is eager to move back to Staffordshire.

Wishful thinking if you ask me...

dont stoke "hate" port vale?? Might tarnish his legend reputation there tbh, be like CP going to millwall
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!