Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Food items you hate/don't get.

Marzipan
Glacier Cherries
Any fruit on chocolate cake
Lemon peel

Comments

• Eggs
    Strawberry jam
    Champagne.
  • Marmite
    Celery
    Parsnips
    Apricots
  • edited May 2013
    Cooked vegetables, should edit that to most of em.
  • Don't get Pizza. It's just cheese on toast WTF
  • I hate icing on cakes, or any icing come to that.
  • Fish
  • How slow is a glacier cherry?
  • Sweetcorn
  • Sponsored links:

• Them big seeds that ruin a nice pilau rice, star anis? WTF are they all about?
  • edited May 2013

Sweetcorn

I got late onset hatred if sweetcorn , use to love it, but get proper guts ache with it now. That and runner beans.
  • BIG_ROB said:

Sweetcorn

I got late onset hatred if sweetcorn , use to love it, but get proper guts ache with it now. That and runner beans.
    Great carp bait though :)
  • red_murph said:

BIG_ROB said:

Sweetcorn

Great carp bait though :)
    ....and tench!
  • Aside from meat and fish obviously:
    Broad beans.
    Mango juice.
    Cauliflower.
    Baby sweetcorn.
    Cake. Any kind.
    White chocolate.
  • Milk, disgusting stuff!
  • Coffee.

Never understood the fascination with it. It stinks and tastes foul.
  • Mushrooms. Can't bear to eat them, look at them, or even stand to be in the same room as someone cooking them.

If you come at me with a mushroom, you'll witness the incredible rebirth of the famous Mr. Happy turn of pace, not seen since the late 90's.
  • Fish, and particularly the smell of raw or cooked fish.

Never forgot the look of surprise in a Gary Rhodes restaurant when some person sitting on the next table had sardines and sprinkled vinegar on them, I managed the 100m to the loo in 8.5sec, unfortunately I should have done it 8, didn't get much sympathy from them either, which was annoying as I had previously explained my allergy. But to be fair not even I can dictate what people eat on another table. Worse experience however was in Scotland when I had the house omelette for breakfast, after spending the morning with my head down the loo and the afternoon and next day in hospital they admitted they put fish in it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a mate who eats cheese and strawberry jam in the same sandwich and another that puts sugar in his soup .i kid you not.
  • Aside from meat and fish obviously:
    Broad beans.
    Mango juice.
    Cauliflower.
    Baby sweetcorn.
    Cake. Any kind.
    White chocolate.

I LOOOOOOVVEE THE CAKE!!!!!!
  • Chicken - I just don't like it yet everyone else seems to.
  • Mr. Happy said:

Mushrooms. Can't bear to eat them, look at them, or even stand to be in the same room as someone cooking them.

If you come at me with a mushroom, you'll witness the incredible rebirth of the famous Mr. Happy turn of pace, not seen since the late 90's.

I'm like that with eggs - in a hotel on a work trip once I started to dry retch when a colleague ordered egg at breakfast. Weirdly I can eat pancakes, quiche etc.

• Beef stroganoff: Mrs M did it once for a special, surprise meal (forget the occasion), just couldn't eat it. Silent treatment for two days followed!
  • Tea, I mean what nut thought of drying leaves, crushing them up and pouring hot water over them. Whatever next, crushing up beans?
  • Anchovies. They're not a food just something done for a bet, right?
  • I like eggs, but gotta admit that the concept of eating the unfertalised ova of a bird is strange. The first man to eat an egg is a brave man in my book
  • Anchovies. They're not a food just something done for a bet, right?

Cor I love anchovies, they play absolute havoc with me gout mind....
  • Aubergines
    By a short head from Broccoli

Also, the current craze for serving veg practically raw in restaurants nowadays. If I want my teeth broken there are cheaper ways of doing it.

Hurrumps off into sunset....