Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stripey Nigels

Watching soccer am and Darren Gough has just called palace the stripey nigels. I thought it was just us that called them that.

Comments

• Clearly it's catching on...
  • Just had a look for the 1st time in years. Ain't Helen dogged up?
  • All is clear. DG appeared on a show with Addicks fans of the week once before.

Helen is 46. No she hasn't " dogged up", she looks pretty good for her age.
  • Touched a nerve there Perry?
    You still got those pictures of her on your wall?
    ;-)
  • LOL... You know me too well mate.
  • Watching soccer am and Darren Gough has just called palace the stripey nigels. I thought it was just us that called them that.

Adrian Durham and Darren Gough call them that all the time on Talksport .
    Durham takes the mick because of the happy Clappers , cheerleaders and stupid mascot and because they play music when they score s goal .
  • Yes come on posh
  • Peterborough score
  • edited May 2013
    F***ing Palace and their f***ing penalties.
  • Fergie is gonna fire them up, fancy them to batter the lily livered Nigels in the second half - c'mon Posh get into them...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2013
    Tacky tasteless little club. Forever in our shadow. Hope they get battered in the play offs.
  • they'll lose to Brighton
  • SEAGULLS, SEAGULLS, SEAGULLS. Brighton will go up I fancy!
  • The Nigel's was invented by Millwall
  • nolly said:

The Nigel's was invented by Millwall

Was it you?
  • Just when I thought I couldn't hate the Nigel's any more they go and relegate Peterborough , my closest ground to watch Charlton in the championship.
  • All is clear. DG appeared on a show with Addicks fans of the week once before.

I cannot tell a lie: I was one of these Addicks.
    (Top bloke is our Darren).

• Was impressive once.
  • Fair play to Brighton, they're fairly inventive with their chants. Had this text to me last night...

Glenn Glenn wherever you may be,
    You'd sell your nan for a decent fee,
    Gus wanted you out and you went to the scum,
    Now you're counting cash in your Croydon slum.
  • Was impressive once.

Her and rio once had a thing backstage years ago
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Just gone one up against City. I've had to turn it off because the Nigel's chanting and happy clapping is making me feel ill.
  • Just gone one up against City. I've had to turn it off because the Nigel's chanting and happy clapping is making me feel ill.

They're what the mute button was made for.
  • Talal said:

Just gone one up against City. I've had to turn it off because the Nigel's chanting and happy clapping is making me feel ill.

They're what the mute button was made for.
    Still doesn't stop Sky showing the Nigels with their Stripey flags. There is live Netball on Sky Sports 3 . I'd rather watch that.
  • Missus is watching Corrie, stuck with this, COME on CITEH
  • Unbelieveable. The Nigels are such a lucky club & always have been.
    Totally outplayed, hardly kicked the ball & winning 1-0 with a double offside goal.
  • It wasn't double offside to be fair. The first one was next to impossible for the lino to be certain on, the second he was behind the ball. Still rather it was given.
  • Pellegrini out!! FFS!!! Does nothing go right in this world????
  • If only we got Puncheon in League One...