Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Evening Gooner

Yes the rag that is still overpriced when given away does it again. Championship League table which of course stops one place above showing us.

what a pile of shit that paper is.

Comments

• It's not a coincidence. It's a nasty, spiteful piece of shit, that rag
  • Blimey GH does not like it and it has not got a left wing bias!!
  • Don't read it
  • Average Central London house prices have topped 1m, according to them tonight. Total tosh as usual but something to read on the way home
  • Let's not forget they named us London football club of the year last term.
  • PopIcon said:

Let's not forget they named us London football club of the year last term.

So, Chelsea winning the Champion's League we were the best team in London...

You really think this gives them any credibility?

• PopIcon said:

Let's not forget they named us London football club of the year last term.

So, Chelsea winning the Champion's League we were the best team in London...

You really think this gives them any credibility?

You're the one who mentioned 'best'
  • The Business section in the ES is one of the best around. Just saying!!
  • Russian propaganda
  • Yes the rag that is still overpriced when given away does it again. Championship League table which of course stops one place above showing us.

I couldn't believe Metro yesterday morning. They printed a league table showing the top 20 places, but for some reason they decided not to show Bristol, Wolves, Barnsley and Peterborough at the bottom. My little heart skipped a beat when I saw Millwall second from bottom, then I came to my senses and realised that clubs don't go down four places overnight when they've drawn and no-one else has played. What a disappointment to start they day with.

• Sponsored links:

• Yes the rag that is still overpriced when given away does it again. Championship League table which of course stops one place above showing us.

Could that possibly mean that they showed all the teams that can still make the playoffs but left us off as we can't now?

Could that possibly mean that they showed all the teams that can still make the playoffs but left us off as we can't now?
    No. It means it's a dirty, shitty rag.
  • Kings Hill your correct but Leroy is more factual
  • It's free. Stop your moaning.
  • Stig...I think it did, my copy certainly did, show the full table, but you're right it got down to the spanners as second last on one column...then carried on with the rest of the table on the next column.

Shame...it looked better without the 2nd column! ;-)