Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peter Varney heading takeover??

From richard crawley twitter

@RichCawleySLP: KEH a new subsidiary of the Kuwaiti European Holding Company. Varney role to oversee group's planned and future investment in UK football.

Comments

• Here we go again...
  • Must be true.
  • FFS. Here's to another ruined summer spent indoors hammering F9! ;-)
  • Yippee. A takeover thread to get exited about.
  • F9 , thats a new one on me?

Tell us more SHG?
  • Been rumours of Kuwait interest but I heard PV not involved. Anyway. I thought they had walked. Is this a new new rumour ?
  • F9 does nothing for me.
  • F9 , thats a new one on me?

Tell us more SHG?

It refreshes the page. Scrap that....no it doesn't I'm thinking of Lotus Notes.
  • Abit more from mr crawley as u say, must be true

@RichCawleySLP: Anybody got a football club they want to sell? Former #cafc chief Peter Varney appointed new CEO of KEH Sports Ltd.
  • Am I still banned from pushing F5 ?
  • Sponsored links:

• This is Cawley's preceding tweet

@RichCawleySLP: Anybody got a football club they want to sell? Former #cafc chief Peter Varney appointed new CEO of KEH Sports Ltd.
  • Am I still banned from pushing F5 ?

For life.
  • KEH have just pulled out of talks with Eastbourne Borough.
  • edited April 2013
    Lotus notes ??? Is that still out there being used? You dont happen to use Lotus 1-2-3 as well do you? Or maybe you're more of a Supercalc fan?
  • Lets all just keep calm and carry on

One thing i have learned is that we have been nibbled at and havent tasted too good

If varney is ceo of a company that is interested in investing in sports and especially football then maybe we have a chance of being that investment

But then so do many other clubs

I would say we need to taste a whole lot better than we do to get more than nibbled
  • Well, it's not on Into the Valley...............so, it's probably true. YAY!!!!
  • Lotus notes ??? Is that still out there being used? You dont happen to use Lotus 1-2-3 as well do you? Or maybe you're more of a Supercalc fan?

Without hijacking what will prove an historic thread yes use LN which appears to have been conceived and developed back when Jesus was defeating the dinosaurs.
  • Have you been watching the cooking channels NLA?
  • Think this is for real.

KEH already has UK-based real estate, services and hotel subsidiaries.

KEH Sports is a logical addition to the portfolio.

And if PV is heading it, then CAFC wi ll almost certainly be its first target.

KEH's company profile:-

VISION

To be a leading holding investment company with diversified opportunities that ensure a profitable return that will expand and reach opportunities throughout the Middle East and Europe.

MISSION

To explore new investments and market opportunities that develop real estate, tourism, health care and wellness ventures in order to secure notable returns to our shareholders.

VALUES

Accountability
    We are accountable for all our actions. We guarantee achievements as we only promise what we are able to deliver when it comes to investment profitability and quality services and products.

Commitment
    The relationship we share both within and outside the organization is one of Mutual growth. Customers rely on our knowledge and we rely on their need for our skills; therefore, we are committed to providing our customers with quality services and profitable returns.

Trust
    We operate in a corporation where we strive to act with honesty and integrity never compromising the truth.

Innovation
    We are passionate about our work and we enjoy the challenge of delivering more to our investors. We have a growing desire to broaden our knowledge and we are willing to take reasonable risks that will benefit our investors.

• Sponsored links:

• Fucking social networks. That's the problem.
  • No ralph just that it seems that many have had a bite but not liked what they have tasted
  • No ralph just that it seems that many have had a bite but not liked what they have tasted

I'm not surprised. This is football ffs!

The biggest loss making enterprise in the world.
  • people will be believing acworth soon.
  • Think this is for real.

VISION - ensure a profitable return

MISSION - notable returns to our shareholders.

Doubt that we would fit their investment criteria.
  • Surely you have to be totally bonkers to want to own a football club?
  • Vision- To lose shit loads on wages and paying off debt.

Mission- To get to the Premier League.
  • Whenever i hear the word KEH i automatically think of manuel out of fawlty towers.
  • I was worried I wouldn't have anything to think about for the next three months, no need to worry about that anymore