Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sir Alex

Pissed or not

Certainly seemed more red faced blurry eyed and purple nosed in the sky interview

Even souness mentioned the party look on SAF

Comments

• Think the whole club has been on the piss utd look like a team that has just got in from a club
  • Phil Jones looks like the only one who isn't already on his pre-season break !
  • se9addick said:

Phil Jones looks like the only one who isn't already on his pre-season break !

Ugly f**ker though, eh?
  • They are getting owned so far and I dispise the goonershit but they are doing what you would call for against a team who have come to lord their wares at your ground

Get in their faces don't let them play and hit them hard early
  • How did Sczesny keep that out !
  • Most blatent pen ever

But can RVP put it in
  • Yes he can that will please the boo boys at the emirates

• Can't believe Sagner is pleading innocence! Most blatant penalty ever!!
  • Alan Smith is all but singing Arsenal songs.
  • Sponsored links:

• The booze is wearing off on the utd Players now could be a decent 2nd half
  • Jenkinson should get in this arsenal side, Sagna is awful nowadays
  • Sagna should really be off there tbh
  • I think he's been pissed for the past 30 years and his slurred speech indicates that he may have had a minor stroke. The thing with Lord Furrybum is that he is a legend and players love him for some reason, possibly because United are one of the really iconic world clubs/brand names and he is THE BOSS, secondly, he has super backroom staff who do not want the limelight and are happy to let Furry do the 'PR' work for good or bad. I consider Phelan to be one of the best unknowns ever to coach a top side. All in all, Manchester United is a superbly run and managed organisation
  • I think Sagnas contract is up this summer so Jenks could be first choice next year - wonder if we're due any more money for appearances
  • Ferguson is the guvnor IMO I doubt I will ever see a manager dominate English football again in my life time

I still think he will get to 25 titles before walking away
  • I didn't even realise the cameras were on!
  • I think he's been pissed for the past 30 years and his slurred speech indicates that he may have had a minor stroke.

Nah, he's just Scottish.
  • Utd were pretty hot in the 2nd half, no foot off the gas there just because they'd already won the title.