Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool penguins.... They are on their way.

Comments

• Class, brilliant club!
  • Saw a few of them as I walked through Victoria this morning, all in good spirits, singing and chanting. Great to see. Have a lot of time for that club, fantastic from an already relegated club, hope they bounce back next year.
  • Amazing spirit, for some unknown reason always has been a club who's results I look out for. Here to instant promotion back up to league 1.
  • Class, will be looking out for them in League 2 next season. Not enough about modern football concerns fan involvement/enjoyment. Good to see some bucking the trend!
  • Quality. Love 'em.

• You don't see magic like that in the bloody premiership!
  • Brilliant fans. Where the F do they get that many costumes?!?!?!?!?!?! Incredible!
  • Preferred the smurfs and oompa loompas, but still fantastic.
  • Sponsored links:

• great stuff and memories of the smurfs last year adding to the carnival atmosphere

• You don't see magic like that in the bloody premiership!

I totally agree! They are a fantastic group of fans and club. Shame they are relegated. Up the Pool!

• brilliant love the support they give their club
  • You have got to love Hartlepool fans. Brilliant
  • brilliant.

the bods in the pic who aren't wearing penguin cossies look utterly ridiculous.
  • Brilliant, good luck to them in league 2
  • Agreed, fantastic fans. Hope they come back up.
  • Very original any other team attempting it will be known as copying hartlepool

Up the monkey hanging bstds
  • Very original any other team attempting it will be known as copying hartlepool

Up the monkey hanging bstds

I don't think anyone else could do it nla. Could you imagine our chums down the road going anywhere dressed up and with their well known sense of humour!

• Thanks for all your kind comments. We had a suicidal first half of the season and couldn't make it up. Hoepfully we'll rally under the new manager and bounce back. Cash is tight though. The new FP restrictions are choking us,no pun intended.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck for next season Kev.
  • JT said:

Weatherspoons Charing Cross Road
  • I like the bird at the back sitting there reading her book minding her own buisness , surrounded by penguins
  • Would Ya? :-)