Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 20/4/13

edited April 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon all, well this is it for me this season my last match thread until we ko again in August.....I'm not here next week and will be at the final game of the season. Hope you have enjoyed the updates and hope you'll follow again next season...............anyway lets keep this run going and another 3 points please will be a great way to sign off. Will bring you teams as soon as I get them. Cheers to all............RM

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for all the match threads, its been a great season. Have a great summer RM
  • Options
    Huddersfield 3 - 0 Scum
  • Options
    P.S. Cheers RM
  • Options
    Charlton: Hamer; Wiggins, Solly, Morrison, Dervite; Harriott, Pritchard, Hughes, Jackson (c); Kermorgant, Fuller
  • Options
    Charlton subs: Button, Taylor, Green, Gower, Wilson, Kerkar, Obika
  • Options
    Unchanged again.............COYR's
  • Options
    I like the look of that team..
  • Options
    Wolves De Vries, Doherty, Robinson, Gorkss, Johnson; Ward, Hunt, Doumbia, Henry, Sigurdarson, Doyle (c).
  • Options

Charlton subs: Button, Taylor, Green, Gower, Wilson, Kerkar, Obika

Still no Haynes or Stephens?
  • Options
    Thanks RM for your stalwart service this season.

C'mon you Addicks!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wolves subs: McCarey, Foley, Batth, Hammill, McAlinden, Cassidy, Dicko.
  • Options
    No Eggert Jonnson? Whaaat?
  • Options
    45 mins till ko.
  • Options
    Thanks for the match threads this season Red. Hope you will carry on the service next season as I'll be stuck in deepest Russia for 10 months.
  • Options
    good afternoon RM and all, this is also my last game on here this season as I'll be at Middlesbro' and the Valley for the final games.
    I'll do Championship scores as we go.

COYA
  • Options
    Thanks for all the hard work Red .. as Shaw Taylor would have said .. keep 'em peeled
  • Options
    Hudds winning against the spanners has dumped Wolves into the bottom three....they will be fighting for their lives, so we'll have to really up for it if we are to get the points.

COYA
  • Options

good afternoon RM and all, this is also my last game on here this season as I'll be at Middlesbro' and the Valley for the final games.
    I'll do Championship scores as we go.

COYA

Afternoon @LancashireLad thanks for the score updates this season............may see you at The Valley on last game day.
  • Options
    20 mins till ko...........COYR's
  • Options
    RM - I'll inbox you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Full Time - FLC Burnley 1 Cardiff City 1
    Full Time - FLC Huddersfield Town 3 Millwall 0
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Huddersfield 3 - 0 Scum

Thats what desperation can do...Addicks take note theres gonna be a sh** storm this afternoon.
  • Options
    Had sound earlier on player but its been dead for last 10 mins. Is everyone's the same or is there a problem with mine?
  • Options
    Thanks for the hard work over the season RM.
  • Options
    my player dead
  • Options
    Back with a bang and a high pitched hello
  • Options
    emma coming though loud and clear
  • Options
    5 mins till ko........3 points please addicks
  • Options
    This is the Valley ..................... loud and clear
  • Options
    Pete F and Emma again today.....been our lucky mascot last few games to be fair!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!