Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LATEST POLL: Saint and Greavsie

In response to Henry Irving's outrageous accusations it was naff, lets see where the truth lies....

Comments

• edited September 2007
    comedy geniuses ahead of their time.
  • Legends - I haven't seen a Tranmere goal since......
  • Preferred Skinner and Baddiels version on Fantasy Football :)
  • elton wellsby, i recognise the name, but where from.

i used to like it, but was only a wee git then!
  • I used to be in hysterics especially when Greavsie took the rise out of the Scottish national team.
  • Top show, some great memories of Greavsie in an awfull jumper !!
  • Crap. So typical of ITV sport, or ITV anything.
  • i remember they filmed Saint watching a Scotland World Cup game when they got knocked out. What World Cup would that of been ?

And that stoopid laugh of his........
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Crap. So typical of ITV sport, or ITV anything.

How dare she !!!

This was the organisation that gave us proper wrestling. Big Daddy, Haystacks, grannies waving their handbags, Dickie Davies preening his moustache.....

Happy days
  • Where can we get one of these, Ebay hunt time methinks
  • Sponsored links:

• MCSMCS
    edited September 2007
    wasnt happy days made in the 60s or 70s AFKA??? ;-)
  • strangely i was thinking about the show on my way to work this morning. great days and great memories of football pre-sky (dare we say it).
  • I must be too young to remember this. Was it before CDUK? (Adopts Riscardo air of nonchalance)
  • Quality programme, much funnier than the crap you get on Sky these days. Greavsie was a funny, funny man and they both really knew their football too. Good programme for the time that it ran.
  • Prime time viewing after tiswas. Made me the man I am!
  • Shall i put you down for a ticket at the Croydon one, Henry ?

THE RETURN OF SAINT & GREAVSIE!

2 Shows Only

Croydon & Broxbourne

See Tv's greatest duo live on a theatre stage, tickets £19.50 for this great show. Jimmy is back with Ian St John and compare Terry Baker for 2 dates only

11th October 2007 - Croydon Ashcroft Theatre - Box Office 020 8688 9291

23rd November 2007 - Broxbourne Civic Hall - Box Office 01992 441946
  • Will there be Chicken in a basket?
  • If you wanted an unserious and really funny football show, nothing beats the Baker and Kelly stuff on 5 Live from a few years back
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Will there be Chicken in a basket?

Bird's Angel Delight for pudding and enough Shandy Bass to float a Battleship
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Will there be Chicken in a basket?

Bird's Angel Delight for pudding and enough Shandy Bass to float a Battleship

I'm there ;-)