Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Missed Announcement and Question

Is it me or have i missed the outcome into the Charlton personal that were dismissed,sacked or lefted the club over the last 12 months.If i have missed the announcement then i apologise .If not surely the longer this drags on then the outcome must be infavour of the individual and not the club......Also.........
Could some one confirm that all goods brought in the clubshop, that money goes to Charlton .Sorry for the questions but not living in the area and not getting the local papers sometimes you miss things.

Comments

• Options
    You little rascal!
  • Options
    On the second point, no. The merchandising aspects were franchised off last summer. Not sure if the deal involves Charlton getting a percentage of what is sold or not.

As far as I'm aware, the disputes / counter claims with Varney, Kavanagh and Everitt all remain outstanding
  • Options
    Cheers for that AFKABartram.On my second point who employs the staff in the shop,and is the shop and www.addicks-clubshop one of the same concern.
  • Options

On the second point, no. The merchandising aspects were franchised off last summer. Not sure if the deal involves Charlton getting a percentage of what is sold or not.

As far as I'm aware, the disputes / counter claims with Varney, Kavanagh and Everitt all remain outstanding

Suggest VOTV will probably keep us informed but is Wendy (Perfect) in dispute also?