Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Alec Jackson runs down the wing?

Song badly needs changing!

I love our captain but he doesnt run the wing anymore and its a little embarrassing singing this!

Comments

• Options
    I sing he likes a cup of tea.
  • Options
    Spell his name right!
  • Options
    impossible
  • Options
    Better? ;)
  • Options
    I think Johnnie will do.
  • Options
    Johnnie, oh Johnnie Jackson runs round the pitch slowly ;)
  • Options
    How and to who is it "embarrassing"?

Most overused and misused word on CL right now.
  • Options
    Good song, I think its tongue in cheek as he never ran down the wing ever! Best I have heard it was after he scored a peterboro.

If only he had an ouncer of pace he would be quality.
  • Options
    Go for the Batman theme like someone said.
  • Options
    agreed, embarrassing. and while we're at it charlton athletic are not by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, I have desires other than to be found at valley floyd road, chris solly is not really 5 foot 3 and not only would I not actually have let nicky bailey shag my wife but I also don't want ginger hair. so, so, embarassing, let's stick to the facts please guys
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rina said:

agreed, embarrassing. and while we're at it charlton athletic are not by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, I have desires other than to be found at valley floyd road, chris solly is not really 5 foot 3 and not only would I not actually have let nicky bailey shag my wife but I also don't want ginger hair. so, so, embarassing, let's stick to the facts please guys

WUM... Surely?!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    i sense sarcasm
  • Options
    Jarman said:

rina said:

WUM... Surely?!
    Well if we are going through the catalogue of net jargon, then

wooosh

• Options
    edited March 2013
    I'm sure his song used to be 'One Johnnie Jackson' didn't it? But the running down the wing song is a catchy tune. It's one of those songs that will stick. It will be one of those songs sung long after he has left the club in the same way as the Eddie Youds and Andy Hunt songs are still sometimes sung.
  • Options
    rina said:

I am however, Charlton tell I die
  • Options

Johnnie, oh Johnnie Jackson runs round the pitch slowly ;)

I like it.
  • Options
    Shrew said:

rina said:

I am however, Charlton tell I die
    I'm not. But Bobby Charlton can definitely sing 'Charlton 'til I die'.
  • Options
    rina said:

Blimey its quiet enough as it is , they'll be nothing left to sing , apart from 'All we sing is a lot of lies'

• Options

rina said:

Blimey its quiet enough as it is , they'll be nothing left to sing , apart from 'All we sing is a lot of lies'

Or we can keep chanting CAFC, CAFC, CAFC, CAFC ad infinitum.
  • Options

rina said:

Or we can keep chanting CAFC, CAFC, CAFC, CAFC ad infinitum.
    Stole it from Crewe, so throw that one out too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    our slow, our slow jonnie..
    our slow, our slow jonnie..
    our slow, our slow jonnie... our slow Jonnie Jackson

sung to the tune of big fat Peter Garland