Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TNT & Free Tin Hat's available for Saturday's South London Derby courtesy of CAS Trust

We mean of course Trust News Two

see http://www.castrust.org for more info

All graphics:The Stig

Comments

• bump
  • Trust News now available in Ipad and smart phone format, tomorrow

http://www.castrust.org/members/newsletters/

36 pages full colour, available free to members, and £1 from our sellers tomorrow
  • I bought this today, great effort in getting the production togther but still not clear what the message of the Trust is
  • @johnnyh2 please can you expand on this?
  • What is the aim of the Trust is what I don't see at the moment, it is about fans ownership or is it about the things on the outside such as policing or telling the club they have prices wrong?
  • Both, but tricky to talk about a major policy before sgm which will be next month. Meanwhile I have given my personal view on a seperate thread
  • Very disappointed not to get a copy yesterday (bad traffic on A13). Will it be on sale at the Bolton game?
  • We are trying not to clash with votv which i believe is on sale that day, i can do mail order though if u email me
  • Excellent. Cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• free with membership, plus pnp, how soon you need? you know there is an e-version on the website for members don't ya?
  • What is the trust for?
    We did a survey with trust members and fans alike wanting the same thing:
    A meaningful dialogue with the club - could be about anything from policing to pints!
    Specifically talk about pricing and filling the ground
    Look at the finances of CAFC and the championship - make it clear and more visible
    be prepared to help the club and step in if required

As razil states there is no official policy until there is a general meeting to vote on the committee and policy

There is an article in Trust News on the survey plus big coverage of Charlton and Championship finances - you get free access electronically to the publication when you join!

It is a trust for the fans with 250+ members so far and 1,700 email addresses / twitter followers etc. We need to double and then double again for everyone to take it seriously - by everyone we mean the fans, the club and people behind the scenes.

A lot of people ask what is it and what is it for? Let's not wait until there is a fire before people realise that it is in the interests of ALL Charlton fans to have a voice
  • Chicken and egg then. An organisation needs to have a mission in order to attract a membership that bradly agrees with its strategy.
  • Chicken and egg then. An organisation needs to have a mission in order to attract a membership that bradly agrees with its strategy.

I'm glad Bradley is still with us in spirit even though at Brentford ;0)

• JohnnyH2 said:

What is the aim of the Trust is what I don't see at the moment, it is about fans ownership or is it about the things on the outside such as policing or telling the club they have prices wrong?

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/53959/charlton-life-exclusive-battle-for-the-valley-has-begun#latest