Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spurs song.........

edited September 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Enjoy............

I WILL SURVIVE

Martin Jol

First I was afraid, I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never turn Spurs into a top 4 side But I spent oh so many nights thinking how Staltari did me wrong Am I a mong??, but I'll just have to carry on and we'll be back, into 5th place I'll just wait till the transfer window to sign another waste of space I should have sold Paul Robinson, I should have dropped him from the team If I had known for just one second he'd concede more goals than Derby Coun-ty

Go on now go, Bent there's the door

just turn around now, 'cause you don't score goals anymore weren't you the one we paid so much for, you were dearer than Hen-ry I knew you'd crumble, I'd rather have Emile Hes-key,,,, Oh no cause I, I will survive

As long as I win the next 6 games I know I will stay alive, I've got Tainio who is shat, & Huddlestone who's just fat, but I'll survive I will survive..

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart kept trying hard to mend Defoe's relationship with his little t@rt and I spent oh so many nights trying on John Barnes's tights And oh I've cried, I want the Spurs job till I die!

And you see Keane, he hates me too

I subbed him off when we were winning, then we went and ****ing drew!

And now im scratching my big chin, why can't I just sell Ledley King?

If I'm gonna save my skin, I'll need some politics style Spin!!

Comments