Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well Done and Thanks, Over to you now Mr Bradshaw and Mr Hart | *Chance to present cheque pitchside*

We set out to raise £2500 for the Academy and you raised £3050. Hard times and money is too tight to mention so a great achievement.

Special thanks to everyone who bumped a thread, made a bid, won an auction or donated a prize. None of it would have happened without you and it's what makes Charlton Life that little bit different and special.

So now over to you Steve Bradshaw. Let me know who you want the cheque made out to and when we can present on the pitch and it is all yours (or Paul Hart's really but you know what I mean)

We're going to take a break from the auctions for a while. You can have too much of a good thing and there will be other good causes to support. The CL Shirt sponsorship and sponsors dinner must be just around the corner as well.

There are still loads of great prizes, signed photo's, signed shirts and more and they'll all make an appearance some time soon, if not here then at a Bromley Addicks or like the items donated to Eltham Addicks, at another supporters' Group.

Live, love, laugh and be happy

Comments

• well done to HI for doing it, you've got to be a bit of a weirdo to put up with all these weirdos

great effort and give yourself a pat on the back
  • well done to HI for doing it, you've got to be a bit of a weirdo to put up with all these weirdos

great effort and give yourself a pat on the back

I know but I like you anyway : - )

Even the people who troll on the auction threads help to keep them near the top of the page.

But thanks.
  • Well done that man
  • well done and thank you HI

• Well done to all involved.
  • Thank you for organising the auctions. Thought I let you know that we won the recent auction for seats in the away directors box you recently organised, and both me and Dave will be going to Barnsley to enjoy the game and the experience. Thanks again, and if time permits I intend to do a write up of our experience.
  • A write up would be great kerry. Look forward to it.
  • Great work to all involved.
  • Paul Hart's reaction when he heard

"Absolutley brilliant"
  • Great effort Ben and all....well done
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done. Great effort and result
  • Well done Henry.
  • Give yourself a pat on the back Ben for a job well done. I look forward to getting involved in the next lot of auctions.
  • niiiiice one
  • Heard from Steve Bradshaw and we are go for presenting the cheque on the pitch.

Anyone who donated or bid and wants to go pitchside before the Leeds game (academy day) let me know.

If there are more than 6 of you then we'll draw lots or accept bribes/sexual favours.

• Only two takers so far.

Maybe the sexual favours bit is putting people off : - )
  • Serious THANK YOU (Sir) HI (& others).
    May sound over-the-top, but, people like you make the world a better place.
  • Two places left.

Someone must fancy seeing the Valley from a different angle.
  • I do but away that weekend. Not that i bought anything.

Well done tho Ben. Good work.
  • Ta B.

No one else?
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't forget your wellies!
  • Places all gone now.