Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• No 23. Kelly Smith. A girl I want to school with in w
    Watford (and played against). Top girl.
  • What a strange looking man
  • NO SPECULATION AS TO WHO THE PLAYER IS PLEASE
  • Dizzle said:

NO SPECULATION AS TO WHO THE PLAYER IS PLEASE

Why not?

I think we all know anyway....
  • I think I was at that game as well. Against Blackburn I think?
  • I bet it was someone about 30 years ago!
  • another shameless ego maniac whose life the majority couldn't give a toss about.

calls himself the "King of Bling"..hahaha.
  • I bet it was someone about 30 years ago!

Alan Sunderland, Frank Stapleton, Niall Quinn, Alan Smith, Ian W.......
  • He never said anything about it being someone in the first team.

Coleman is a bad man and no friend of football,he has done nothing to help Barnet stay within their borough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

Dizzle said:

NO SPECULATION AS TO WHO THE PLAYER IS PLEASE

Why not?

I think we all know anyway....
    I was pretending to be important.

Depends on the libel that can be spouted on threads like these.

We wont find out anyway
  • I slept with 10 page 3 models just last week.

I'm not saying who though.
  • At least someone is scoring for Arsenal.

Has anyone seen the film Bad Taste a very early Peter Jackson film.. :)

Has anyone seen the film Bad Taste a very early Peter Jackson film.. :)

That is a great shout! - http://7capitalfilms.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/bad-taste-peter-jackson-1987.html
  • Why is a councillors sex life more interesting than mine?
  • Once again the Daily Fail completely misses the important aspect of a story, preferring instead to engage in salacious tittle tattle.

A bloke claims to have slept with a footballer - so what? I couldn't give a flying flip.

A councillor (and former mayor, no less) states, "that I am not fussed if Barnet survive in the Football League or bothered where they play". That is an an absolute disgrace. This bloke is completely unelectable and should be hounded out. How he got to be in that position and how he shows such casual disregard for the history of his borough and the feelings of the people who live there is as mystifying as it is shocking. That's your story Hugo Gye.

• Calm down Stig! No one goes to The Daily Mail for news. We just go there for salacious tittle tattle. Let's face it, it's very good for it and that is why it is the most popular "newspaper" website in the world.
  • Arsenal fan told me it's Marouane Chamakh who now plays for West Ham
  • Sponsored links:

• Nicholas said:

Arsenal fan told me it's Marouane Chamakh who now plays for West Ham

No wonder his career is falling apart, he must have nightmares. If it is him and I am in no way saying it is...... but even if it is, it would be his choice and I support him in anyway (but do not want to watch or take part).

Hope that covers everything.

• If Chamakh was that way inclined (and i'm not suggesting he is), then i'm sure he could probably do a bit better than a fat 51 year old.
  • Nicholas said:

Arsenal fan told me it's Marouane Chamakh who now plays for West Ham

Find it hard to understand why Chamakh would want to sleep with Brian Coleman (who's not exactly an oil painting)!
  • Coleman = Odious little toad,hate the man with an absolute passion,hes getting exactly what he deserves now.
  • what an ugly, strange looking bloke.
  • Chamakh was being blackmailed by a load of (female) brasses that took pictures of him at it in Vegas a couple of years ago, so I very much doubt he's dipping a fat 51 year-old from Barnet!
  • I reckon it's Charlie George - looks like and a girl and he wears a bra. What more proof do you need?
  • Off topic: Is Arsene Wenger classed as a "player" ?
  • Off topic: Is Arsene Wenger classed as a "player" ?

He's a right player so I've heard.
  • That councillor looks like john merrick