Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Don't forget folks, tomorrow is international "Talk Like a Pirate Day".

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

I must get out more...

Comments

• yep you really should LOL
  • SCO will be over the moon about this, where is he anyway ?
  • So the pirate's girlfriend said to the ear-piercing guy, "my boyfriend wants both done".

"That'll be a buccaneer."
  • Down here in Oggyland where the local club play in green, everybody talks like a pirate every day........

;o)
  • Hold hard ye lubbers, for t'aint 'til the morrow... aggh harr.

Doh!
  • can't wait... my mates and i have organised a 15-on-15 pirate fight on the streets of greenwich with a mate of mines brother and his pals... so beware the oceans that be greenwich come friday arrrr!
  • It's today, Pirate Day!

Oohaah ..... proper job, me 'andsome. Pieces of eight.

At least Narridge got jolly rogered.
  • Thank ee for the telegraph link, its a fair wind that blows news like that down to these parts, me hearty.

The wench is starting to get fed up with all the ahh-hars, now. Wait 'til I starts on the customers tonight...
  • Sponsored links:

• A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some dirty rum.

The bartender asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel?"

"Arrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"

Why are Pirates called Pirates?

Cos they Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
  • This pirate walks into a bar with a big ship's wheel down his pants. The bartender says, "Excuse me, sir, but do you know you have a ship's wheel down the front of your pants?"
    And the pirate says...
    Aaargh, it's driving me nuts!!