Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• She'd bite your head off and spit it out of the window.
  • edited January 2013
    I would rather baste my todger in course liver pate and then offer it to a pride of starving Kalahari lions waiting for the rains to break. Besides she's fookin Scotch.
  • Yes, but only if she promised not to talk.
  • I would rather baste my todger in course liver pate and then offer it to a pride of starving Kalahati lions waiting for the rains to break. Besides she's fookin Scotch.

I'd rather baste my todger as above and I'm "fookin Scotch"!!!!
  • Nope, find her really, really annoying.
  • Not a fukin chance In hell!
    And I'm well pissed.
  • You'd have your work cut out getting her to deuce.
  • Not even with yours mate...........
  • Sponsored links:

• I would rather baste my todger in course liver pate and then offer it to a pride of starving Kalahari lions waiting for the rains to break. Besides she's fookin Scotch.

well said

• No from me
  • If I could tie up and gag Andy Murray to make him watch and cry as I destroy her then yes. If not, no chance in hell.
  • cafcpolo said:

If I could tie up and gag Andy Murray to make him watch and cry as I destroy her then yes. If not, no chance in hell.

This!

• Do you mind? I'm eating.
  • It's a big yes from me...when I think of where our wonderful Andy came from, I just want to be there.
  • Set and match too, probably.
  • edited February 2013
    I think if you add a couple of decades to Murray's girlfriend she is going to look just like his Mum. Somewhat disturbing I'd say. Or perhaps he doesn't know he's shagging his sister?
  • Sponsored links:

• Only if I was called Andy.
    cafcfan said:

I think if you add a couple of decades to Murray's girlfriend she is going to look just like his Mum. Somewhat disturbing I'd say. Or perhaps he doesn't know he's shagging his sister?

And you are completely right, I thought she was his sister until the commentator said otherwise... Even then anything goes up there I suppose.

• Need new balls every 6th game.
  • Time to bump this!
  • LenGlover said:

Time to bump this!

Have you Len?
  • TelMc32 said:

LenGlover said:

Time to bump this!

Have you Len?
    Not even with yours!

• Still.a yes from me like
  • yes to the first and last - who is the the middle one? yes tho

Actually, I'm confused about photos 2 and 3. Obviously the first one is Murray's mother. Is photo 2 the same woman, but about 15 years previously? And is photo 3 his girlfriend? If this is the case, my answers are - Not on your Nellie; Sure, why not?; and Yeah, bring her on.

New balls, please.

• You lot are odd

I'd give it a forehand smash a backhand smash and an ace straight up the middle

Actually, I'm confused about photos 2 and 3. Obviously the first one is Murray's mother. Is photo 2 the same woman, but about 15 years previously? And is photo 3 his girlfriend? If this is the case, my answers are - Not on your Nellie; Sure, why not?; and Yeah, bring her on.

New balls, please.

2nd one I'm not sure, but 3rd one is Chris Evert. You don't know Chris Evert ?