Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Onesies

What's that all about, anyone on here got one?

Comments

• Plaaa.....
  • edited February 2013
    .....yer?
  • Yep. Was a present, but I love it, very comfy and warm!!
  • Gotta get me one of these:

• Nah, I'm not a toddler.
  • I'm just waiting for the Charlton Onesie..... Or the Charltonlife Onesie.......
  • onesies are awesome when youre a student, its freezing and you dont have much money left for gas. I wore mine to a uni party and was pretty popular with the females, maybe they just fancy penguins.
  • Santa bought me a Superman Onsie.
  • Got my wife and daughter one each for Xmas. Both are massive fans.....

Was conned into wearing the wife's and I ended up looking like George Dawes in a babygrow about 5 sizes too small.
  • onesies are awesome when youre a student, its freezing and you dont have much money left for gas. I wore mine to a uni party and was pretty popular with the females, maybe they just fancy penguins.

must've been very annoying every time you needed a piss........

• Sponsored links:

• I'm not admitting to anything, as if I don't get ruined enough on here.
  • Plaaayer said:

I'm not admitting to anything, as if I don't get ruined enough on here.

That's a guilty man if ever I've heard one!!

(I also don't have one.....)

• These things should be banned, baby grows for adults, nothing more

must've been very annoying every time you needed a piss........

they had buttons on the front. Easy access ;)

• Was conned into wearing the wife's and I ended up looking like George Dawes in a babygrow about 5 sizes too small.

Bet, you don't have to be conned into wearing her underwear.
  • Plaaayer said:

I'm not admitting to anything, as if I don't get ruined enough on here.

Not denying it though mate either are you

Note to all boys and men over the age of 12

The dressing up as a baby is a sexual act and if you end up banging the bird that is involved in the role play with u then I understand if not then its just weird stop doing it

Onesies were invented for these People who enjoy being a 40yr old baby

If you ain't one of these roll playing dirty little nappy wearing odd balls

Wearing onesies is as odd as
    Dressing up as a baby
  • When I was last in the UK there was a geezer wearing one in the boozer, he got in a row with another fella he caught trying to take a photo of him.
  • BIG_ROB said:

When I was last in the UK there was a geezer wearing one in the boozer, he got in a row with another fella he caught trying to take a photo of him.

Yeah, that I'll agree is very odd. Wear them in your own house, nowhere else.
  • I have 2! Cant wear them at the mo as my eczema is bad so i havent worn any for a couple of months

When i first got one my mum actually asked if i was gay? Did'nt like it and let me know everytime for ages, now she is buying my 9 year old brother one every other week he has 4 now lol

2nd one was for haloween, otherwise i wouldnt have got another. They are cosy but my skin is a bit sensitive so cant really wear them that often
  • BIG_ROB said:

When I was last in the UK there was a geezer wearing one in the boozer, he got in a row with another fella he caught trying to take a photo of him.

LOL!!!

• Sponsored links:

• I also agree, i only wear mine indoors.... although haloween i did go out to pool night in it as i thought it would be funny, noone else fancy dressed but i still found it amusing!
  • I can just imagine Winston Churchill wearing one.
  • RedPanda said:

Gotta get me one of these:

Why are her legs only 6 inches long? Creepy, creepy stuff with so many slightly submerged unhealthy tendencies.
  • Onzies, I mean, not you personally RP.
  • I can just imagine Winston Churchill wearing one.Turning in his grave

• British men win two world wars and now they want to wear babygrows.

I think if we get relegated trhis season the club should market one as a League Onesie.
  • They'd be warm under your uniform in the trenches though.
  • I dont see what the big problem is with them, bottom line if they are comfy and you enjoy wearing them wear them whether bloke/female/baby lol

I can understand people looking down at the ones who wear them out of the house, but come on if your at home who cares??
  • I have 2 one piece 'boiler suits' I obtained when working @ Ford Dagenham over thirty years ago. They still fit, are very comfortable, very maoist and VERY chic (:->)