Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

smallwall vs villa

Why is this being played tonight is it on tv

Comments

• I just had a look couldn't find it on anywhere.
  • Moved by police request so it didnt clash with the Lewisham hospital march tomorrow I believe.
  • Stackit's got it right - that's what a Millwall supporter told me at work today.
  • it is to do with the proposed closure of lewisham A and E big protests tomorrow
  • Feck me they move a match so millwall fans can join the march and make it a violent protest

Or to increase the gate of the fixture

• seems strange esp as villa played midweek but mw fc are backing the demo and getting some publicity as a caring club lol
  • seems strange esp as villa played midweek but mw fc are backing the demo and getting some publicity as a caring club lol

Don't knock it, we need every club including Charlton to support the save Lewisham A&E campaign, if it gives Millwall coverage it gives our campaign coverage ... well done to Millwall for supporting it.

• not knocking it kap10 and i support the campaign in charlton colours though
  • One nil villa. Darren Bent
  • Dareen bent bent bent
  • Sponsored links:

• SUPER BENTY! Please get back on form and prove Lambert wrong. Should be up there with the best strikers in the PL.
  • 1-1 Shittu
  • Charlton old boys

Apparently Bents was a complete miskick that left the keeper stranded :-)
  • 2-0 Charlton
  • Kap10 said:

seems strange esp as villa played midweek but mw fc are backing the demo and getting some publicity as a caring club lol

Don't knock it, we need every club including Charlton to support the save Lewisham A&E campaign, if it gives Millwall coverage it gives our campaign coverage ... well done to Millwall for supporting it.

Agree.
    Fancy this to be a good game.
    Even considered going.
    Shame it ain't on TV.
    If only we were in the 4th round.
  • Throwing bottles I hear same old millwall
  • Nawty....(from the BBC website)

There's a couple of bottles that have been thrown on to the pitch. Four. maybe five. Play has stopped. They have come from the Millwall fans, but the debris has now been cleared and we're back under way.
  • Scum fans throwing bottles at the lino from a millwall mate at the ground
  • Just getting their aim in for the 13th
  • Sponsored links:

• Will will defend the valley from the infidel
  • I tried looking for a stream and nearly got a virus, that'll teach me for typing millwall into google!
  • Lol nolly we were chatting about it at captains funeral defending it will be fun
  • Poor millwall.
    Resorting to cowards acts now.

Unfortunately for them most of those who throw bottles etc only ever turn up for the big games.
    And when they have big games (like tonight) then the media turn up and anything wrong they do gets reported.

They've got some decent fans at the end of the day, it just happens that they've got plenty of melts hiding behind the clubs name who'll do anything to make themselves seem hard infront of their mates.
  • Steve Collins v Roy jones nla old enemies getting on it looks like
  • Roy Jones will smash him still lol
  • Scum fans throwing bottles at the lino from a millwall mate at the ground

Press lies backed up by police lies backed up by lies...
  • always the victims, its never their fault!!
  • No way nolly what is it with these old boys

Good fight potential but how old
  • Hang me out to dry, but I actually hope Millwall win. Lambert is a bellend and Villa don't deserve anything.