Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trains to Leicester

Had a quick look at the trains up from St Pancras and getting up their looks pretty expensive...hows everyone getting there??

A cheaper but longer option looks like going through Birmingham.

Comments

• Just get an earlier train - the 15.15 from St Pancras still has first class tickets for £26
  • The last train is at 21:59 is that enough time to get from the ground to the station?
  • The last train is at 21:59 is that enough time to get from the ground to the station?

Having been there a few times, personally I'd say no way.
  • Mo Farah would struggle to get the last train back from there!
  • sorry to hijack but looking at Hudders away on 9th March, want to stay in Leeds.

Return is currently at £45 but hanging out for payday next friday to pay. Whats the likelyhood they will increase in price by then?

might be a stupid question but if anyone would know its charlton fans.
  • JTJT
    edited January 2013
    I think if it's at least a month in advance you should be ok. That could be completely wrong though.

very doubtful ... my son is going by coach because of this
  • Booked on the 15:15 but looks like leaving before 90mins to get the last train back.

No chance whatsoever. Game will finish about 21.40 so unless you are fit and can run back I'm afraid you have no chance

• Sponsored links:

• whats the point of them giving us 3000 odd tickets when no one can get back from the place. If it was on a saturday at 3pm i would of thought about going to this one.
  • edited January 2013
    Damn it! I'm Relatively fit so I could in theory run it all the way back to the station afterwards, dont like the thought of a night in leicester if I miss it...
  • whats the point of them giving us 3000 odd tickets when no one can get back from the place. If it was on a saturday at 3pm i would of thought about going to this one.

A lot of attractive away games seem to be midweek this season...

• Damn it! I'm Relatively fit so I could in theory run it all the way back to the station afterwards, dont like the thought of a night in leicester if I miss it...

Neither would most people mate!
  • again sorry to jump on but does anyone know a way to get cheaper hull tickets as atm they are pricey and need to wait till saturday to see if hull win in there fa cup game? cheers
  • Damn it! I'm Relatively fit so I could in theory run it all the way back to the station afterwards, dont like the thought of a night in leicester if I miss it...

That's also assuming you know precisely where the station is, whilst running in the dark.
    If you take a wrong turn ....