Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley Pairs quiz - 14th November

Bickley and Widmore WM Club, Tylney Road Bromley

The Bromley Addicks will be hosting their 3rd Annual Pairs Quiz again this month with another 100 questions, some very easy, some diabolically hard but all about Charlton Athletic.

Anyone can join in, you don’t have to be a member or book, just turn up. Entry is £1 per person on the night with the winners getting a cup for a year as well as the glory of being the best informed Charlton fans. And there is a cheap bar to either drown your sorrows or toast your success.

Invites have gone out to all the various supporters groups and internet message boards to see which has the most knowledgeable fans.

Club staff have also been invited and at least one director will be there as Ben Hayes, Supporters’ Director and his brother and former Valley Party Candidate Alex Hayes will be defending their title.

Ben Hayes said “It’s very much a fun night and the way the questions are set everyone can have a go. "

There are groups of five questions on a particular Charlton topic. The first of the five is fairly easy but they then get harder and harder and you’re doing pretty well to get the fifth”.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Good job it doesn't clash with anything else that week!

Controversial? Moi?
  • I'm organising my own quiz night that day.
    ;o)
  • Where is it?
    How much does it cost to take part?
    Do I have to apply for a place first via email?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Good job it doesn't clash with anything else that week!

Controversial? Moi?

It was supposed to be this Tuesday.

Well we never progress in The Carling Cup do we?
  • Don't worry geez - only having a larf!
  • I know you have been waiting on tenderhooks to hear if me and my brother Alex retained our title. Well, we didn't.

Unfortunately Alex couldn't make after the date was moved so I paired up with my other brother Danny (let down my Derek "mastermind" Woolley) and won by two points from the Seb and Ollie. Addickted bottled it after his thrashing last year.

When I get a copy of the questions I'll post them up so you can all have a go.
  • Sorry Henry but by 'partner' blew me out at the last minute for a Bridge Final.

I just hope he lost.