Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew

Hear he's gone

Comments

• I'd love that to be true
  • If true, another nice payoff, little holiday till the next club comes down the line and pays him a fortune, tough life.
  • nolly said:

Hear he's gone

Reliable source ?
  • Expand nolly
  • JT said:

Expand nolly

n o l l y
  • shouldn;t this be in the "rumours" thread
  • edited January 2013
    Few of my more normal Facebook mates have put it up . Could be crap Said he resigned
  • Can still get him at 12's on Stan James
  • nolly said:

Few of my more normal Facebook mates have put it up . Could be crap Said he resigned

Resigned his 1,000 year contract ? Doubt it, but you never know with that bloke
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't imagine he would resign
  • nolly said:

Sorry mate, impossible to see Pardew resigning and saying goodbye to a nice juicy termination payment.
  • Probably meant he's re-signed that 7 year contract just to make sure the signature hadn't faded.
  • Looking at Twitter it seems they've got it off there mate. Made up

Wack it in the twatter thread

• Please do
  • Is that from the same reliable source that reckons we are getting Papice Cisse on loan till the end of the season with the option to buy him for £50?
  • You worried about that lesbian again mate?
  • Plaaayer said:

You worried about that lesbian again mate?

Pardews a lesbian?

• Nope, he hasn't.
  • Sponsored links:

• shit manager punching well above his weight. Had a lucky first season now he has been found out!!!
  • Pardew will never resign unless he can swing it as constructive dismissal and still get a pay off.
  • Thanks Len
  • A mate of mine stuck 50 on them to go down at 33/1 in November. Gotta be in with half a chance. Pardew is inept.
  • Imagine if Pardew openly expressed an interest in signing Chris Solly...
  • Dave2l said:

Imagine if Pardew openly expressed an interest in signing Chris Solly...

If I was Pardew I would, just to piss us off.

• Man is and always was a big time Charlie can't do anything without wads of cash to spend and was lucky to over achieve last year. He will probably be lucky again this year as there are three worse teams in the division than Newcastle. Waht gets me is the man is now a multi-millionaire on the back of being poor at his job!
  • A mate of mine stuck 50 on them to go down at 33/1 in November. Gotta be in with half a chance. Pardew is inept.

As per the Pardew 40/1 thread I started I've now been in three times (the first two failed) for Next Manager to go - currently on at 25/1.

I also backed Newcastle to go down at an average of 38 on Betfair and have traded my stake out on that but happy to let the rest run ;-)

• Like he did with Elliott you mean?
  • Man is and always was a big time Charlie can't do anything without wads of cash to spend and was lucky to over achieve last year. He will probably be lucky again this year as there are three worse teams in the division than Newcastle. Waht gets me is the man is now a multi-millionaire on the back of being poor at his job!

If you look at it most managers are exactly the same, get the sack, loads richer, reward for failure