Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hamer and Solly

Will be very happy if we hang onto these two in Jan - both surely have to be attracting interest?

Comments

• thought they were both shocking today, much like they have been all season.
  • Macronate said:

thought they were both shocking today, much like they have been all season.

;)
  • Dreadful couple of players. Nowhere near Prem quality.
  • Macronate said:

thought they were both shocking today, much like they have been all season.

yup, agreed, nobody would want them
  • How that Solly person has played 100 games for us beggars belief. Shocking.
    Hamer flaps like a wet sail in the wind.
    Surely our worst players by a mile.
  • Solly too small for the prem at 5-3
  • not enough experience for higher league
  • edited December 2012
    Shouldn't be playing week in week out. I'd give anything for Simon Francis back, now he was quality.
    Powell out.
  • Love 'em both to bits !
  • Daren Randolph , now he was a proper keeper
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry Fanny, you are looking at them through rose-tinted glasses. Dreadful players, don't deserve a move, should be in the Charlton team for many, many years!!!!!

;-)
  • Useless, the pair of them, don't think anyone would bother wasting money on either of them.
  • Would be more worried about losing Sullivan & Hughes. In our financial position we would, however, find it hard to turn down offers in the region of £3m.
  • Either one of these 2 go without 3 realistic decent new signings and i fear for us
  • TelMc32 said:

Sorry Fanny, you are looking at them through rose-tinted glasses. Dreadful players, don't deserve a move, should be in the Charlton team for many, many years!!!!!

;-)

Doh ! I get it now .

Is this some of that reverse psychology I advocate on the "Predictions thread" ?

OK ...I'll def rip up my ST if those 2 play for us again !

• Both are going to play in the Prem, I think we will hang on to Hamer for at least one more season but Solly will go in the summer im sure :( .
  • complete garbage, cant believe they are worth £10 million each.
  • If offered £2million for the pair of em?

I'd bite their bloody arm off!

Tosh
  • Solly was brilliant again today, and Hamer made at least two top quality saves.
  • Good job your not negotiating transfers Carly,Charlton have always sold too cheaply.
  • Sponsored links:

• Both would be quality Prem players, Blue square Prem that is.