Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Derby Match Thread 29/12/12

edited December 2012 in General Charlton
Afternoon all, on what is a very wet day across the UK......all usual stuff here, will bring teams as soon as I get them........lets hope for a good game (that lasts 90 mins) and 3 points to get us back on our way again.

Comments

• Mrs AFKA's turn today and she hasn't seen us win all season.

Pray for that rain :-)
  • Latest from Twitter - It's not even raining in Charlton. Little bit of spitting now and again. Don't panic!
  • Charlton: Hamer, Solly, Cort, Morrison, Evina, Wilson, Pritchard, Stephens, Jackson (c); Haynes, Kermorgant
  • Its very dark down here though!
  • A few changes from Boxing day...thoughts
  • Jees, quite a changed up team.

Happy to see pritch back and hope ceddy's not too match unfit
  • Charlton subs: Sullivan, Dervite, Kerkar, Wright-Phillips, Fuller, Hulse, Wagstaff
  • Hoping for a change in fortune today. Three points would be a huge boost to my morale after the last three games. COYR!!
  • No frim at all.
  • Waggy is back on bench as is BWP
  • Sponsored links:

• Derby: Legzdins, Brayford, Keogh, O’Connor, Roberts; Coutts, Hendrick, Hughes, Davies, Robinson, Tyson
  • Hmm, like the look of this team today but said that on Tuesday. We shall see. Hope for a BIG 3 points.
  • Derby subs: Fielding, Doyle, Sammon, Freeman, O’Brien, Ward, Jacobs
  • olster said:

No frim at all.

Thank f*ck!

• Solly and Wilson on the right gives us a good outlet down that side,
  • Had player switched on a few minutes ago and listened to the commentator eating his crisps - the crunching in the microphone was bad enough but the tacky noises and talking with his mouthful were a bit stomach churning.
  • I guess that's the last we'll see of Frimpong & Seaborne. Let's hope so anyway. Good luck today boys, I've got a feeling you are going to need it.
  • Imagine the vibe all week has been back to basics, hence return to stalwarts.
  • Like the look of that side!
  • Other than Kerno for Hulse the team I expected.

But green, frimpong and seabourne good enough to start boxing day but now not even in squad. Don't disagree with the choice but are they now not good enough? Bizarre,

Pleased to see Waggy back but why now? Been frozen out for months.

But it is a balanced side, people playing in right positions. Up to the players now to make it work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking forward to a game of Hoofball! Why Yann in front if Hulse?
  • Hi peeps...no spliff or piano playing dog today.
  • Other than Kerno for Hulse the team I expected.

But green, frimpong and seabourne good enough to start boxing day but now not even in squad. Don't disagree with the choice but are they now not good enough? Bizarre,

Pleased to see Waggy back but why now? Been frozen out for months.

But it is a balanced side, people playing in right positions. Up to the players now to make it work.

Well, Seabourne and Green are not good enough for The Championship and Frimpong goes to Africa next week. The call up for Waggy is long overdue, good to see a balanced side with Evina, Wilson and Jackson back. Finally Haynes gets a chance up front!
  • Greenie said:

Looking forward to a game of Hoofball! Why Yann in front if Hulse?

Still think Yann has got something to give.

• Why has the stadium fallen over?

It isnt...it's just that Beds knows that I lie in bed for the match thread.

• My mums not going today, nailed on win.

Frimpong's leaving present?
  • Strange feeling...I'm not expecting anything and will be pleased whatever as long as they put the effort in.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!