Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

anyone else bored?

So slow here...

Comments

• I am so effing bored at work right now...
  • had two very large glasses of bubbly, drunk bored - v.dangerous..
  • edited December 2012
    We are meant to be having our works Chrsitmas Lunch now but everyone has asked for it to be put back and hour!!!!!
    God i hate it on days like today I just want to eat and drink and they all want to work.

To make it worse I don't have any bloody thing to do.
  • We work for universities and colleges. All our customers are at home so why the hell are we even here?
  • not even finishing early today...
  • and I have toothache, of course if I went sick it would look pretty shoddy
  • office is absolutely dead today, christmas party last night....out of here by 3 I reckon
  • third glass of bubbly...
  • Sponsored links:

• office is absolutely dead today, christmas party last night....out of here by 3 I reckon

Exactly this
  • razil said:

had two very large glasses of bubbly, drunk bored - v.dangerous..

Don't post when your drunk!!
  • Dizzle said:

office is absolutely dead today, christmas party last night....out of here by 3 I reckon

Exactly this

Exactly that
  • too busy to be bored, absolutely manic here
  • Worked my arris off this morning. Three hour lunch now, back for an hour then pub again :)
  • You heartless bar stewards

Feel for the people like Nathan who, through no fault of his own, don't have a job this Christmas

or the poor, down trodden self- employed like me who still have work to finish and no office Xmas parties.

And poor tube train drivers who have to stand on picket lines on boxing day.

Or Millwall fans who will wake up on Cristmas day and still be Millwall fans
  • we normally finish half day but some bright spark decided to give us the whole day off on Monday, derr...
  • Well worth a watch of Our War. It's on You Tube. The episode titled 'Ambushed' is gripping.
    Documentary about soldiers in Afghanistan.
    Watched last week while trying to get through a dull, near Xmas day at work.
    Fortunately I'm off now.
    Well worth a watch though. Fascinating stuff and the time flew by!
  • Sponsored links:

• They the ones which were on BBC3 ?
    Valley11 said:

Well worth a watch of Our War. It's on You Tube. The episode titled 'Ambushed' is gripping.
    Fortunately I'm off now.

• Would love to be bored. Loads to do. Not because i am some form of workaholic, i'm just a lot less efficient than everyone else !

Feels like end of term in the office today. Monday is going to feel even weirder
  • I work for myself on a part-time, semi-retired basis. No more work for me til February! Christmas, new year then off to Grenada for a couple of weeks.

One of the privileges of being a bit older - offset by always needing to get up and pee in the night and occasional lapses of memory. It's not all gravy!
  • shine166 said:

They the ones which were on BBC3 ?

Valley11 said:

Well worth a watch of Our War. It's on You Tube. The episode titled 'Ambushed' is gripping.
    Fortunately I'm off now.

That's it.
  • Valley11 said:

shine166 said:

They the ones which were on BBC3 ?

Valley11 said:

Fortunately I'm off now.

That's it.
    Ah, good viewing those.
  • Boiling hot water chucked out of a window in Russia

http://youtu.be/HjTVFY7nKVE
  • Look mate, if you're that bored then why not instigate a supporters trust?
    :)
  • Done that, next?
  • Davo55 said:

I work for myself on a part-time, semi-retired basis. No more work for me til February! Christmas, new year then off to Grenada for a couple of weeks.

One of the privileges of being a bit older - offset by always needing to get up and pee in the night and occasional lapses of memory. It's not all gravy!

Do you sometimes forget to get up then??

;-/
  • I work from home on Fridays, meaning today is twice as boring. Then again queuing for 20 mins at the Card Factory in Lewisham High Street over lunch time wasn't exactly my idea of excitement.