Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC Online Shop: Problems Anyone?

I wondered if anyone else has had this problem when trying to buy a DVD on the OS shop site? I tried to order the 'Champions 2011-12' DVD but when I go to checkout to pay for it, my computer tells me that the 'security certificate for that site' has lapsed or that it is ' a site trying to collect personal details'. Therefore it recommends I close the site.
No other site I have used does it! Anyone else had the problem?

Comments

• Can buy it off Amazon
  • Can buy it off Amazon

Why buy it off Amazon, if you can wait a few days and support your club by buying the disc from them directly?
  • I think it's fine, obviously the website will be taking your details to process the transaction, if there is an option just click on the visit page anyway bit
  • There seems to be two shops selling different things, what a shambles! BOOOO!

Yes, it's rather messy having to buy DVDs from a different place to the other merchandise, I wonder if other clubs with Just Sport club shops do the same thing.
  • I went to buy the Champions 2011-2012 DVD from the club (shop) Superstore on Saturday.
    Apparently, this can only be bought from the Ticket office, which was shut.

Hopefully, they haven't missed out on too many sales..
  • RanTooFar said:

Can buy it off Amazon

Why buy it off Amazon, if you can wait a few days and support your club by buying the disc from them directly?
    THIS

..plus amazon are tax dodgers. So although you save on the day, the country loses out overall.
  • I can't find out when the shops 'normal' hours online. I wanted to go there at the weekend, but didn't fancy the journey if it was closed and the opening hours are only from next weekend.

The online shop is a bit naff, difficult to navigate with hardly any images of anything. Am hoping if it is open on saturday or sunday i'll be able to pick something up for my grandad.
  • The shop was open until 16:00 on Saturday, if that helps
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks, did you know that cos you were there or is there a link to the opening times on the website that you know of?
  • edited December 2012
    Fans still have time to order a range of items from the club’s Superstore and commercial centre and have them delivered in time for Christmas Day

There is a less than a fortnight to go until Christmas, but as the club announces its festive opening hours, supporters are still able to ensure delivery of any presents before December 25th.

With Just Sport having taken over the club’s retail operation, two sets of delivery order deadlines apply this year, although the Superstore and commercial centre will operate the same hours over Christmas and the new year.

The deadline for guaranteed delivery of Superstore items throughout the United Kingdom is 3pm on Wednesday, December 19th, but it’s already too late for Asia, Australia and New Zealand, the Far East, Africa, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the Middle East, Europe, Canada and the United States.

Just Sport marketing manager Steve Ladd said: “The 2012/13 replica kits have both proved a huge success so far this season, with many orders being placed in store and online ahead of the Christmas rush.

“If fans are looking to purchase either the home or away kits to place under their Christmas tree, they can do so from the comfort of their own home by visiting our online store.”

However, he added: “We would ask supporters who are ordering any items from our personalised range to ensure their orders are placed several days prior to the guaranteed delivery dates because customised items take slightly longer to process.”

Among the items recently added to the Superstore shelves are Charlton retro alarm clocks, priced £15, or Sandman bags, priced £24. The popular Charlton gnome, striking a new pose, is also back in stock!

All these items are available from the Superstore, by calling 020-8333 4035 or via www.addicks-clubshop.co.uk.

Meanwhile, supporters can order DVDs such as the 2011/12 League One Champions production (£12.99) or the Centenary History (£5.99) from the commercial centre, by calling 0871 226 1905 or via http://shop.cafc.co.uk/shop.ink.

The commercial centre is also responsible for selling matchday programmes, such as the special Back to The Valley 20th anniversary issue for last Saturday’s game against Brighton & Hove Albion, gift vouchers and special events, such as next March’s second Charlton Masters darts tournament.

The final day for guaranteeing delivery of items from the commercial centre is Tuesday, December 18th.

The Valley will operate normal opening hours until the end of Friday, December 21st, and the club will open from 9am-2pm on Christmas Eve, and from 10am for the home matches against Ipswich Town on Boxing Day (1pm) and Derby County on Saturday, December 29th (3pm).

However, the stadium will close on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. See the full list of festive opening hours below:

Saturday, December 22nd 10am-1pm

Sunday, December 23rd Closed

Christmas Eve 9am-2pm

Christmas Day Closed

Boxing Day 10am until kick-off and for a short time after the final whistle

Thursday, December 27th 9am-5pm

Friday, December 28th 9am-5pm

Saturday, December 29th 10am until kick-off and for a short time after the final whistle

Sunday, December 30th Closed

Monday, December 31st Closed

New Year’s Day Closed

Wednesday, January 2nd 9am-5pm

• Suzi, as per plaaayer's link.
    Thanks Plaaayer - took me ages to find on the mobile sat on Saturday
  • Fans still have time to order a range of items from the club’s Superstore and commercial centre and have them delivered in time for Christmas Day

thanks for that, I'm not a complete idiot and did find that link, but obviously it doesn't have 'normal' times, so on saturday and sunday I didn't know if it was open. I probably wasn't clear that I wanted to go at the weekend (as in, yesterday and saturday just gone).

I'll try to pop along there on Saturday.

Thanks for the link player.
  • You're welcome.

It was most charming to see you on Thursday.

Just went to place some orders, bit of a waste of money having to pay for shipping twice.
  • Hope they stock the retro range again, gutted I missed out on getting one
  • J BLOCK said:

Hope they stock the retro range again, gutted I missed out on getting one

Always been gutted I missed those, just presumed it was something they would restock or run for a while. Is anyone able to find out where they came from ?