Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Video clips

I get the audio but no video on youtube embedded links - what can I do to fix this?

Many thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    I have had the same problem recently .. Could it be that I have installed a new software version that vanilla does not use/support? .. Over to you Lord AFKA
  • I have had the same problem recently .. Could it be that I have installed a new software version that vanilla does not use/support? .. Over to you Lord AFKA

• I'm out on the sauce lincs.

@lookout ?
  • I forgot .. it's Friday ... sorry AFKA .. no rush to find a solution
  • Lol. I need some sauce!

Shouldn't have anything to do with CL, I'd start with a Flash player upgrade, assuming you're not on your mobile. Try an upgrade and report back. Browser update too, if available.
  • edited December 2012
    Thanks L'Out .. I recently updated Flash, praps the version I have is the wrong one for vanilla ... I'll have a play aroun d
  • I know it sounds silly, but is the volume up on the embedded player?
  • LoOkOuT said:

I know it sounds silly, but is the volume up on the embedded player?

It is .. I think there is a problem with the latest Adobe Flash version and McAfee .. the firewall in McAfee seems to be disallowing any Flash input .. if that makes sense
  • I can't even get Youtube to play videos now. Any ideas? I have the latest version of Flash.
  • I'm not in the mood .. I'll have a bash tomorrow .. I hope y'all have a lot of ideas as to what is the problem !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Fixed now - many thanks to whoever did the necessary.
  • That was me

:-)
  • That was me

Take no notice of AFKA. I'm taking the credit for this.............................unless it breaks again.
  • Who watches videos these days anyway ?