Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall parking

Anyone know where to park for the game? eg any indistrial cark parks open?
Sorry if it is the main thread already but dont want top plough through 12 pages on the offchance

Comments

• last time we parked on a little residential estate near Surrey Quays and walked to ground, ten minutes, under a few railway arches. Will do same tomorrow.
  • Park on Record Street (off Ilderton Road). Plenty of street parking round there.
  • I go to Millwall quite often to take photos for the Newsshopper and have never had any problems parking, I park in either Grinstead Road by the park or round the corner in Trundley's Road, less than 10 min walk the ground.
  • thanks. useful info
  • If I drive I always park around the back of Folkestone Gardens in residential roads.

Never had any issues with car theft etc. It's a 3-4 minute walk to the ground along Surrey Canal Road.

Also good for getting away & back on A2 or through Greenwich - you have the choice.

Google Folkestone Gardens.
  • I go to Millwall quite often to take photos for the Newsshopper and have never had any problems parking, I park in either Grinstead Road by the park or round the corner in Trundley's Road, less than 10 min walk the ground.

Ah, just read this..yep, that's it. Altho I'd park around the back of the park...had my car done on Trundley's Road a few times.
  • thanks for the tips btw worked well