Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A bit of self indulgence but who cares...

WSSWSS
edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
Just found out i've passed all my CIM exams and now hold a Professional Diploma in Marketing which i'm extremely happy about!

I will be celebrating tonight at Kensignton Roof Gardens and the double celebrating when we give Palace a good shoeing on Saturday.

Comments

• nice one dood, i think it was the good luck text i sent you ealier!

but still mate well didded
  • Well done fella. I'll tell Dave you need a pay rise!!

When you sad "a bit of self indulgence" I thought you were going to say you'd organised a three's up ;-)
  • Congratulations Westside!!

Good to see you Saturday Ollie!
  • Well done wws fair play to you ill buy you a beer on saturday mate.

Might even have something else congratulate you on if that cream clears your crabs up!!
  • Congrats
  • Nice one WestSide!

KRG- have fun! :-)
  • Well done!
    (20 years into my marketing career, and I've still never got one of those...)
  • Well done West Side, congrats fella.
  • edited August 2007
    Nice one WSS. Well done.

Proper 'Marketing' place to go and celebrate too - I'm assuming that going on lunches and nights out in Kensington was on the exam?
  • Well done WSS, great news!
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done!

I hope you have thanked Ollie properly.
  • Well done mate.

I really should do them too, but i have a marketing based degree and i'm too lazy!

Will defo help you career wise though!
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Well done mate.

I really should do them too, but i have a marketing based degree and i'm too lazy!

Will defo help you career wise though!
    I've got a marketing based degree as well mate - if you still have that knowledge then the CIM courses arent too difficult. Just need to brush up on the management papers and just add a bit more to other areas. Well worth it in my opinion.

(It did help that work paid for the course though otherwise i wouldnt have bothered i doubt...)
  • Nice one WSS congrats have a nice time in Derry St old boy.
  • Congrats West side, you slapper!