Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The big music question

edited October 2012 in Not Sports Related
BIG or 2Pak ? Personally don't think this is a viable question as the answer is clear. But I am interested to see people's opinions as its a question that sparks a big debate every time. And for those of you that 'don't listen to that hipidy hop stuff' I understand and respect your decision to have poor taste.

Comments

• What are these things that you speak of?
  • Biggie, not even a debate
  • Greenie said:

What are these things that you speak of?

something from poundland i think.
  • Neither. Both highly overrated...now phonte (formerly of group Little Brother) is a mastermind and a wordsmith....
  • Neither. Both highly overrated...now phonte (formerly of group Little Brother) is a mastermind and a wordsmith....

This.

Though i would go with biggie over 2pac if i had to choose between the two.
  • Makaveli
  • Chuck D and Flavor Flav
  • Biggie for me.
  • Both. I have more favourite 2Pac songs than BIG songs, but I always find myself skipping Pac songs whereas I can listen to a BIG album without skipping at all.
  • i have poor taste.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh its music??? All that Hip Hop stuff sounds like someone moving furniture around!

And why cant they have proper names like Elvis, or something?
  • I don't understand what is two pack...it was car paint in my day lol.
  • Are you trying to sway the vote with the thread title?
  • edited October 2012
    I am 99.999999% of the time in the "If you don't like it, then don't comment on it" camp. This time I will make an exception

But it is all rubbish crap overrated shit
  • I think we should implement a new rule. If you want to comment on a music related thread you have to back up your comment with your own musical tastes.
  • colthe3rd said:

I think we should implement a new rule. If you want to comment on a music related thread you have to back up your comment with your own musical tastes.

Fair enough.

One Direction
    Will Young
    Gareth Gates
    Rylan Clarke
    That Fat Bloke from Gillingham

I think I can rest my case!
  • edited October 2012
    colthe3rd said:

I think we should implement a new rule. If you want to comment on a music related thread you have to back up your comment with your own musical tastes.

Taken from favourite songs thread

Shine A Light - Rolling Stones
    The Snake - Al Wilson
    As Long as I Have You - Garnett Mimms
    Robin Hood - Ocean Colour Scene
    Masterplan - Oasis
  • Here's the thing I'm a hip hop fan...but all people. But I can't stand what gets played on the radio or what the kids listen to. There is a whole another side to hip hop. A craft...skilled...musical side that unless you know where to look, you will never find... I will pit up some examples when I'm on my home laptop
  • Here's the thing I'm a hip hop fan...but all people. But I can't stand what gets played on the radio or what the kids listen to. There is a whole another side to hip hop. A craft...skilled...musical side that unless you know where to look, you will never find... I will pit up some examples when I'm on my home laptop

I might agree with that one
  • Killuminati
  • Sponsored links:

• Vanilla Ice
  • MC Hammer
  • john barnes
  • Milli Vanilli
  • Both complete and utter shite. It's not music.
  • cher lloyd
  • It's a culture, it's a state of mind, it's a language, it's fashion, it's a style, it's something you feel every moment of your day. Hip hop is not commercial shit, hip hop is deep, it has a meaning for each person. You don't just listen to hip hop music, you feel it, you respect it, understand it, share it.

• its shit mate
  • do you have to wear a donald duck tracksuit too?