Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC player, trouble signing in?

Hi guys,
Im trying to log in to CAFC player as usual to listen to the game live, but it keeps coming up with an error page saying
'405 not allowed' can anyone help me this hasnt happened before?

Comments

• Same, tried various browsers and other clubs websites, so the problem must be with player, rather than CAFC.
  • ah ok, i was thinking something along those lines, thanks mate
  • edited October 2012
    Have a look on the match thread lots, including me, having problems.

What makes it worse is I was listening, knocked the battery off and now can't get back in.

Bowlocks
  • wrote to them

they said:

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

We are in touch with the relevant team regarding this issue.

We would keep you updated once we get the information from the team.

Best regards
    Althia
    Customer Services
  • Idiots. They spam me with free trial offer, I take it, and now they can't provide the service. Grrrrrrr. When you've really only got to have a working platform for a few hours a week, it's pretty unacceptable to fail on that front!
  • EastStand said:

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you are currently experiencing.

We can confirm that our technical teams are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

Best regards
    Ruth
    Customer Services

They can be sorry all they want, its still b*llocks.
    Why can't they sort out these problems before the match starts? Does no one check the damn thing?

(from other thread)
  • I cant even sign in. paid my fees , and I cannot use it. I keeps referring me to the payment options, yet they have taken money for this season. Is there any way I can recify this?
  • Can only try e-mailing I spose
  • When I was having trouble 4 weeks or so ago i emailed them and they sorted it out in about 10 minutes. I've not had any problems since.
  • edited October 2012
    ozaddick said:

I cant even sign in. paid my fees , and I cannot use it. I keeps referring me to the payment options, yet they have taken money for this season. Is there any way I can recify this?

It does this to me sometimes but has actually signed me in. If your name comes up in the top left, you're in.
  • Sponsored links:

• The service is woeful. Vote with your feet.
  • Rob said:

When I was having trouble 4 weeks or so ago i emailed them and they sorted it out in about 10 minutes. I've not had any problems since.

Do you have the address please Rob?
  • Oz. Try this customerservices@performgroup.com
  • Got this , re: 20th oct game. assume others got the same

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Player Subscriber,

Following the login issue with Player sites on Saturday 20th October, you will be compensated with one month free subscription to Player. The one month’s free access* will be added to your account within the next 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this unforeseen incident and all investigations have been completed and the issue has been resolved.

Best regards
    Colin
  • I got that e-mail as well.

At least they are making an effort.
  • I might send an email every time my player cuts out during the match. If I get a free month every time it cuts out I won't be paying for about 5 years.
  • edited November 2012
    Did anyone have any luck getting a live match to work through an iPad/iPhone/iPod?
    I will miss the match due to work but am wondering if I can get a stream through player to make me feel a bit better. I've downloaded Dolphin browser from the App Store but I was wondering if anyone has first hand experience of this working.
    Cheers guys.

• Try emailing Billy Smart's Circus.. they have a majority share and are responsible for the clown input.