Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Best Only Fools And Horses Moment

Trying to find and old thread but can't find one, please post if someone finds one

What is your best OFAH (Only Fools And Horses) moment ?

Just pulled a sickie, and watching the box set of OFAH, My fav moment so far is when rodney goes to barkshire to stay with lady victoria, and Rodney's atempting clay shooting and turns round towards victoria's family pointing the shotgun at all of them ! (Priceless)

And then his face when he see's Del Boy turn up .

Comments

• So, so many to choose from.

The bar and the chandelier moments are classic but too obvious, so I'm going to go for the coach blowing up on the Jolly Boys' Outing!
  • Groovy Gang episode makes me laugh every time i see it.

When Albert is told by Del to act disappointed when he mentions Rodney is taking a girl out.

When the phone aerial goes up Del's nose when hiding from the Driscoll brothers.

• This...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrf_XevDIqY

I love the look on David Jasons face trying to stop himself from falling about laughing.

Could watch the episodes over and over!
  • Far too many to mention, absolutely love that programme and could watch it over and over....all of the above, but I also love when Albert made the gravey with Nescafe, Del when Damien was born, Rodney with the clip on ponytail, Trigger with the same broom for 18 years (15 new heads and 14 new handles)...could go on and on

They'll never be another programme as good
  • Far too many to mention, absolutely love that programme and could watch it over and over....all of the above, but I also love when Albert made the gravey with Nescafe, Del when Damien was born, Rodney with the clip on ponytail, Trigger with the same broom for 18 years (15 new heads and 14 new handles)...could go on and on

They'll never be another programme as good

Spot on with "they'll never be another programme as good "
    Just pure gold comedy , for me it define's what comedy is about , most comedy nowadays is cheap !
  • The Chandelier scene, the Batman & Robin scene, the blow up doll in the back of the robin reliant, the Del falling through the bar scene...the "Gary" illegal immigrant scene, how long have you got?
  • Rodney 'Charlton' Trotter, the inflatable dolls, Albert's German girlfriend with a finger missing...
  • The scene when Raquel tells Del about the set list her and the club singer (whose name escapes me, Philip Pope played him) were given, with Rodney cracking up in the background.
  • I also love the moment when del rodney and uncle get nicked for the microwave, love the descriptions all 3 of them gave .
  • Classics

That programme will go on and on. They will never get boring.

Vot is your nem

• Sponsored links:

• Too many to select just one but one of many that sticks out is the bit when Del pretends him and Rodders were stuck in the lift to get Rodney to talk about the miscarriage. Demonstrated one of the reasons why it was so much more than your average sitcom.

• Still the best comedy ever made, absolutley love it
  • Im a bit fuzzy on this, so the details might be slightly out, feel free to correct my mistakes!
    There's a scene where everyone's hiding, possibly from the Driscoll bros. behind a big curtain upstairs in The Nag's Head. The camera pans along the faces, and gets to Trigger. At this point someone asks him why he's there, as the Driscolls are not looking for him, Trigger just says "I followed everyone else".
    Meaning to get the box set out again for ages, am now inspired!
  • Only a writer like John Sullivan could make people laugh and cry in the space of five minutes. Timeless.

"If it's a girl, they're going to name her Sigourney, after Sigourney Weaver. If it's a boy, they're thinking of naming him Rodney......After Dave."
  • Raquel just gives birth ..
    Del : we've only gone and bladdy done it Rodney
    Rod : what is it Del ?
    Del : It's a baby Rodney ...

Can't beat it .
  • "Has it got.....numbers on it?"
  • Del boy at the doctors..
    Doctor: Have you ever had trouble passing water Mr Trotter.
    Bel Boy: I had a dizzy spell over Tower Bridge once.
  • "You don't live 'ere no more!"
  • the one with Del strapped to the para gliding thing, about to be launched off the hill and waiting for Rodney to say, "del important phone call you for you" so that he doesnt have to do it, Del - "rodney whats that you say, a phone call for me", Rodney "no Del, we havent got a mobile phone"... lol making me laugh typing this!
    that and the bar scene are the best 2 for me...
  • The unlucky winner is .. Is genius to !
  • Sponsored links:

• Del
    "I thought you said it was open 24hours a day?"

Trigger
    "yeah..but not at night"

ABsolute classic comedy, as everyone says on here, THE best ever
  • After the paragliding accident wih Del in the wheelchair Trigger says well it could have been worse. Del looks at him incredulously & says YOU WHAT, and Trigger says my nan had one with a squeeky wheel.
  • Just before Del fell through the bar he tells Trigger that the posh birds in here love it when you talk about money. So Trigger walks up to two of them and tells them he saw an old ten bob note the other day.
  • I love the fishing trip episode.

"Maybe it's the shadows in the trees?"

"It's blowing a bloody typhoid out there!"
  • I'd forgotten half of these lines , but now people have said them brings them all back.
  • "You were gun running in the middle of a civil war"!
    "Well, it's the best time to do it Rodney".

Actually, I think the Jolly Boys Outing is probably the best.
  • Grandad saying "even I'd have to think twice!" about Rodney's 40 year old gf.
  • So many.

When Del is told to strip to the waist at the doctors. He goes behind the screen and does it, the nurse comes in screams and says "Mr Trotter, I meant frrom the waist up!"

Also, that episode when Del has to look after a rare parrot (I think it was a parrot) while some people are away. He goes round their house when they leave and find the parrot has croaked. Thinking they'll blame him he spends the whole episode trying to find a replacement and eventually gets one after all sorts of shenanagans. When they come back they're amazed because they said it had croaked just before they left but hadn't had time to tell him. You should have seen his face.

Priceless.
  • In Pekham Spring when Del, Trigger and Denzel took the radio-active waste to the council tip.

Del - "Trig, I thought you said the tip was open 24 hours a day?!"

Trig - "It is, but not at night!"

Classic!
  • Rob said:

So many.

When Del is told to strip to the waist at the doctors. He goes behind the screen and does it, the nurse comes in screams and says "Mr Trotter, I meant frrom the waist up!"

Also, that episode when Del has to look after a rare parrot (I think it was a parrot) while some people are away. He goes round their house when they leave and find the parrot has croaked. Thinking they'll blame him he spends the whole episode trying to find a replacement and eventually gets one after all sorts of shenanagans. When they come back they're amazed because they said it had croaked just before they left but hadn't had time to tell him. You should have seen his face.

Priceless.

Yellow canary