Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welcome Omlette!

Great to have you onboard. Any questions, please feel free to "Whisper" (Private Message) me or any of the members. Please take a look at the Sticky on the Discussions page, labelled "All New Members Please Read", which will help orient you to the features of your members account. Lastly, feel free to introduce yourself.

All the best,
Adam

Comments

• You can't beat a name like that........
  • will surely look on the sunny side (up).

*fears a long thread*
  • look at stone and pbs trying to whisk up a pun thread.

Could get eggciting.
  • out of interest, changing the subject slightly, is the welcome inn still there ?
  • I Love a cheese omlette....
  • He doesn't seem to be answering - come out of your shell mate.
  • When whispers go wrong, huh!
  • i'm getting a bit cheesed off that omelette seems unwilling to chat
  • Perhaps he's cracked under the pressure of eggspectation.
  • [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]out of interest, changing the subject slightly, is the welcome inn still there ?

last time I saw it the roof was off and it was well on the way to being demolished.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]out of interest, changing the subject slightly, is the welcome inn still there ?

last time I saw it the roof was off and it was well on the way to being demolished.
    i don't get this pun Mr SD
  • I am struggling for an answer that contains the word egg that I can translate into english( i am russian)I am struggling in the eggstremme
  • [cite]Posted By: omelette[/cite]( i am russian)
    oh know, i moscow before this starts again
  • [cite]Posted By: omelette[/cite]I am struggling in the eggstremme

thats good enough !

welcome aboard
  • Omelette, are you stil in Russia or living here ?

How comes Charlton ?
  • Are you buying our club, Omlette?
  • no poaching!
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]no poaching!

lol
  • [cite]Posted By: omelette[/cite]I am struggling for an answer that contains the word egg that I can translate into english( i am russian)I am struggling in the eggstremme

Your English is coming through a bit scrambled
  • Maybe Omlette only understands Spanish?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi Omlette. Glad that I pointed you this way from netaddicks. You are right that the board there is pretty quiet and it's much more lively, and sensible, here. You said on netaddicks that your interest in Charlton was because a relative had a trial with us a while ago. Did he go on to make it as a professional, if so what is his name ? Just thought, you're not testing the water before you launch your take-over bid are you ? Welcome aboard anyway.
  • Mikhalechenko? Apparently he didn't want to sign as the covered end terrified him yelling red army at him
  • Some ouefly bad egg jokes here.
  • They're not all they're cracked up to be. It's no yolk, is it?