Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves away on the 27th October, cheap train travel now available

http://www.buytickets.virgintrains.co.uk/categorymatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

£15 return is the cheapest available unless you have a railcard for further discounts

Comments

• With a YP railcard only £12!
  • AlexAnder said:

With a YP railcard only £12!

Shame I'm 46!
  • will get on this tomorrow.
  • Is it midweek ?
  • Saturday 3pm
  • Cheers.
  • edited August 2012
    Fuck - I'm going to see Muse that night!!
    Oh well the 4-0 "was it really worth the wait" will be hard to ever beat.
  • Horrible horrible place
  • Thanks Elfsborg just booked it on Trainline.

10.23 Euston 12.11 Wolverhampton
    18.17 Wolverhampton 20.15 Euston

Singles £7.50 + £11.50 = £19.
  • Really annoying, there's a 16.59 back that's a third of the price, but don't think we'd make it
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Really annoying, there's a 16.59 back that's a third of the price, but don't think we'd make it

Is that why fans used to chant you'll never make the station?

• se9addick said:

Really annoying, there's a 16.59 back that's a third of the price, but don't think we'd make it

Is that why fans used to chant you'll never make the station?

Definately, they were just worried about our welfare !
  • Just booked on the 11.23 from Euston (arrived 13.11) there and the 17.45 back, £31 return at the mo.

There are still some of the £7.50 each way tickets on Virgin available if you fancy a bargain but they're at crazy times (8am from London etc).
  • se9addick said:

Just booked on the 11.23 from Euston (arrived 13.11) there and the 17.45 back, £31 return at the mo.

There are still some of the £7.50 each way tickets on Virgin available if you fancy a bargain but they're at crazy times (8am from London etc).

And Wolverhampton is not worth getting there 5 hours before kick-off!
  • 15 pound return? i could only find 15 pound single
  • Fuck - I'm going to see Muse that night!!
    Oh well the 4-0 "was it really worth the wait" will be hard to ever beat.

only time I think I've seen us win there - must have been 6 or 7 other times!

• 15 pound return? i could only find 15 pound single

If you go on the virgin site it's under a header "best fare finder" this morning there was definately tickets £7.50 there and back, but the times were mad 8am there a d 19.45 back or something. As Elfsborg says wolves isn't a good place to be for any period of time !
  • Remember the The 3-2 win at Molineux was good, all our goals came from headers,Since all the talk is about train fares i thought i'd mention that i drove up to that game and parked directly outside the main stand we were in which was the lower bit.
    Got some nasty looks after but hey a win was good.