Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Glasses Glasses Glasses

Yes i need a new pair , has anyone bought a pair recently , would like to obtain a pair of bad boys that would make me look about 23 , and 'down' with the kids.

Comments

• Erm not bad, might get my face smashed in though...
  • Hi make glasses for a living. If your are intrested inbox me and i can cut you a really good deal.
  • Yes i need a new pair , has anyone bought a pair recently , would like to obtain a pair of bad boys that would make me look about 23 , and 'down' with the kids.

How many years are you looking to drop?
    I went to spec savers in Lewisham recently and have a regular pair and a reading pair to collect soon. I always thought I had perfect sight but to much time under my duvee with a torch appears to have damaged it. WTF
  • get some retro thick rimmed fuckers
  • Hi make glasses for a living. If your are intrested inbox me and i can cut you a really good deal.

Do you have a website Crazy?

• Yes i need a new pair , has anyone bought a pair recently , would like to obtain a pair of bad boys that would make me look about 23 , and 'down' with the kids.

I went to spec savers in Lewisham recently and have a regular pair and a reading pair to collect soon. I always thought I had perfect sight but to much time under my duvee with a torch appears to have damaged it. WTF
    I'm looking to drop about 20 years! :-0

You know what 'they' say about masturbation !! .. but why the torch ?
  • Speaking of which,anyone seen sky's Sarah Jane mee lately? Have a look on football first tonight.

Would definitely smash them bins in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great balls of fire!
  • hahahahahaha
  • Speaking of which,anyone seen sky's Sarah Jane mee lately? Have a look on football first tonight.

Would definitely smash them bins in!

Just to clarify .The above statement is relevant to both glasses and masturbation.

Reading after lights out of course.

Reading after lights out of course.

now you and I know .. the last thing on a young boy's mind after lights out is reading under the duvet .. as Timmy said to Mummy when she warned him that masturbation makes you go blind .. ' I'll carry on 'til I need glasses '