Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO Thailand based Addicks

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic is live on Saturday, 9pm on GMM Sport One.

I doubt if it'll be shown in too many bars (probably none!) so you need, or need to know someone with a GMMZ box that has access to this channel. I have a box but as yet cannot get the channel. Maybe some pleading with the company today!

Comments

• i will the showing it in my pub on saturday,cant wait.
  • Great news! I'll contact a few bar managers I know who had the GMMZ box for the Euros to see if they have it and will be prepared to put it on a screen. I'll post back here if I hear anything positive.
  • Pattaya Addick - where is your pub? I might come down from BKK if I can't find a place showing it around here.
  • Hoping for a stream.
    Setanta Australia had actually promised to show this game live.
    Now they've changed their mind and will show it 2 1/2 hours after the game has finished.
  • Danepak said:

Hoping for a stream.
    Now they've changed their mind and will show it 2 1/2 hours after the game has finished.

Glad I didn't sign up to Setanta if they are going to muck around with schedules at the last minute. What are the chances of them doing the same for the Palace game too?
  • i will the showing it in my pub on saturday,cant wait.

Where is your pub mate?
  • Danepak said:

Hoping for a stream.

Glad I didn't sign up to Setanta if they are going to muck around with schedules at the last minute. What are the chances of them doing the same for the Palace game too?
    Not sure ... I called them and got them down to. 7.50 a month but I'd have to call them every 3 months tore new at that price... No doubt the deal would then be gone ... Got a bit irate... I remember when they had the prem ... That lasted all of 10 minutes ...

Also not in HD

• I spoke to the landlord of The Crossbar at the end of Sukhumvit 23. He has the Grammy box and will show the championship game on Saturday - so as long as it is our game - it will be on there. Ok pub, old style pub, comfortable, good beers and decent food. Always a good crowd in for the football, all the Prem will be on as well.
  • I spoke to the landlord of The Crossbar at the end of Sukhumvit 23. He has the Grammy box and will show the championship game on Saturday - so as long as it is our game - it will be on there. Ok pub, old style pub, comfortable, good beers and decent food. Always a good crowd in for the football, all the Prem will be on as well.
  • i run the witherspoons pub in pattaya,very well known.we have 14 tvs and show all prem games and now get the championship football.so will have tommorows game and palace in a few weeks.if anyone fancy a meet up for palace game,we can do a small tour of the area and watch the game in stlye with english commentary.
  • Sponsored links:

• In typical Thai style, although I have the box, I can't get the channel needed for the game. They don't have the facility for new subscribers to receive the Sport One channel. It's officially a pay channel but those who registered before June 23rd are still receiving it as part of the "30 day free trial"! And they haven't yet sorted out the paid=for packages so it's all or nothing, and I fall into the latter camp.

I have the option of delayed coverage on Astro at 1:30am so it may be a late night for me.

• i got 2 boxes in for the euros,because you know what a shambles that turned out,im glad i kept the boxes and got a yrs tv of all the channels.i be showing the game and there be a few forest in also.
  • oiiiiiiiiiii oiiiiiiiiiiiii Deano hope its still going well.

• On BET 365 as well tomorrow....You can normally watch 15.00 (UK) Championship games on Bet 365 from an overseas address...I will be watching in Hanoi. COYR.
  • should be able to get a link for this online aswell from the UK
  • And if you still want to catch the Bet 365 stream, although you're in the UK - check out hidemyass.com
    Their Pro VPN gives you the option to choose an overseas IP address.
    I know there are other options out there, but this one is easy.
    Yes, not free, but cheap and well worth the cost.
  • i run the witherspoons pub in pattaya,very well known.we have 14 tvs and show all prem games and now get the championship football.so will have tommorows game and palace in a few weeks.if anyone fancy a meet up for palace game,we can do a small tour of the area and watch the game in stlye with english commentary.

Is that the one on Soi Bukhao?

• For Bangkok based fans I can confirm the Crossbar pub at the end of soi 23, near Sino Tower, will be showing the game tonight. Be good to see a few folks there. If unsure where it is drop me a message and I'll give you a call. COYR.
  • yes the pub in soi buakhow,got my shirt ready,must be 15 yrs old now,cant wait,and goonerhater everything still good m8.
  • @pattaya addick - I'll be down for the Palace game - be good to get a few folks out. I know your pub and that area. Best bit of town that and LK Metro I'd say.
  • Sponsored links:

• brilliant,cracking pub crawl around there,just make sure we dont miss the game.
  • anyone know if the palace game will be on anywhere? realise it is pretty late though
  • matt896 said:

anyone know if the palace game will be on anywhere? realise it is pretty late though

It's on Channel nine so if no bars showing it you can find it on any TV.............in theory!

• we showing it on tonite,in witherspoons,pattaya.were open all nite