Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Danny Mills on Celebrity Masterchef

edited September 2012 in Not Sports Related
Hope they don't expect him to appear over Christmas :)

Comments

• Or ask Shaun Newton for any friendly advice
  • He is on tomorrow also.
  • If that let him make Stuffing, then he should win it hands down
  • and Cheryl Baker who is a CAFC fan as well---------------surely one of em can stick a fork in Gregs nogin the MillwallTwat.
  • Cant stand him, hope he spills hot fat all down himself.

Did Mills and Newton have a barney?

To quote Mark Kinsella. 1999 "Mills will be less missed in the dressing room than others"
  • The writing if his name on a Charlton forum makes me boil over the man is a fraud a money grabbing two Bob no mark mug

To quote Mark Kinsella. 1999 "Mills will be less missed in the dressing room than others"
    Ah, I see! Thanks.
  • The writing if his name on a Charlton forum makes me boil over the man is a fraud a money grabbing two Bob no mark mug

*Who made the club about three million quid when he left*

Just saying, like...

• Sponsored links:

• One of the few ex players I can't stand. Been watching it hoping he burns his hands
  • One of my favs when we first signed him and was proud to see him play in the world cup, shame he became a thug.
  • he was a proper zero personality non banter fella apparently
  • He was a good footballer who, like most of us, was more concerned with his, and his family's well being than that of his employer and it's customers.

Deliberately getting himself banned for Christmas was a little unprofessional, but based on what was happening behind the scenes it is not terribly surprising.

If he wasn't the main joker in the changing room then so be it. As far as I'm concerned he made a significant, and positive, contribution in almost every game he played for us, and that was, after all, what he was paid to do.

*Who made the club about three million quid when he left*

Just saying, like...

Thats what i used to think

He was a good footballer who, like most of us, was more concerned with his, and his family's well being than that of his employer and it's customers.

Deliberately getting himself banned for Christmas was a little unprofessional, but based on what was happening behind the scenes it is not terribly surprising.

If he wasn't the main joker in the changing room then so be it. As far as I'm concerned he made a significant, and positive, contribution in almost every game he played for us, and that was, after all, what he was paid to do.

There was a thread a couple of years back where i met him and the guy used to be my favorite player back in the days he played

never meet your heros

• If he wasn't the main joker in the changing room then so be it.

It was a bit more than that. Kins was being diplomatic
  • I don't doubt it NLA, he is clearly not totally focused on fans opinion, something that I fear is quite insincere in many that we would behave differently.

I remember a drunk Darren Pitcher abusing me and another fan (and our girlfriends), after the Player of the Year awards back in the 90s. He was a very unpleasant man, but he did deliver on the pitch. He, like Mills, 'forced' a transfer, but he did go on to earn a lot more money, and I think we have to accept that these young men don't want to stay with us when there is much more for them elsewhere.

The threads about what we fans would do if our employers restricted our earning ability are plentiful and repetitive, but I took the view (Iike you have now clearly have) that players should be watched on the pitch and avoided at all other times.
  • it was more his blatent disreguard towards us and the sending off at Xmas nothing to do with his transfer mate

he truely did not give two hoots even though he knew we had no cover

the bloke was a complete knob
  • He was a good footballer who, like most of us, was more concerned with his, and his family's well being than that of his employer and it's customers.

Difference being if most of us had that attitude to our employer and his customers, we would be out on our ear with no reference and be looking at another career. Deliberately getting himself banned for Christmas was utterly unprofessional and if you find it unsurprising KHA, remind me never to give you a job... LOL
  • Does he even count as a celebrity? How many people (apart from Charlton fans and die-hard football fans) would actually recognise him? He has no personality and nothing to offer aside from football as far as I can make out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well if no marks from Big Brother and Towie count, he is an a-lister... :-)
  • and he admitted that he done it deliberately the maggot
  • I didn't realise any of this, massively gone down in my estimations.
  • there was a thread on him a while back where i met him in the 02 in a pals box and i wanted to throw him over the balcony after the chance meeting
  • Hope he burns his knob on hot fat, used to love him.

Difference being if most of us had that attitude to our employer and his customers, we would be out on our ear with no reference and be looking at another career. Deliberately getting himself banned for Christmas was utterly unprofessional and if you find it unsurprising KHA, remind me never to give you a job... LOL
    My comment about his employer was related to moving for a massive payrise when your employer really wanted you to stay and work for much less than you are worth (all be it to someone else). I doubt that many Charlton fans would agree to stay in their current job if they were offered close to ten times as much elsewhere.
  • When did he admit to deliberately getting sent off?
  • cafctom said:

When did he admit to deliberately getting sent off?

Didn't him and Pardont have some chat on TV where they were chuckling about it?

• cafctom said:

When did he admit to deliberately getting sent off?

</blockquote

I met him in a corperate box at the 02 when i took my son to watch the wwe a few years back

I adored mills when he first played and never hated him leaving when we got relegated

So i was disapointed as was most when he got sent off that night

And i had to ask as it looked deliberate
  • The mug got through