Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tubes soccer am

The question with Colin farrell and the bird from total recall has to be the funniest thing I have seen for ages

Haven't watched soccer am in ages but that was class

Comments

• Options
    It was quality - my God 'the bird from total recall' is sex on legs!
  • Options
    She was surprisingly funny. In everything I've seen her in I've been shocked she's not clinically dead, the lack of any kind of emotion she shows
  • Options
    Poor tubes she totally done him

Then Farrell was just the nuts
  • Options

The question with Colin farrell and the bird from total recall has to be the funniest thing I have seen for ages

Haven't watched soccer am in ages but that was class

Yeah, haven't seen soccer am in ages but that had me in stiches
  • Options
    Who just said they used to come watch us, was that glen johnson?

'purely became we were the closest team to him' nice excuse..
  • Options
    again watched for the first time in ages Tubes was funny CF soon got in with the style of interview class
  • Options
    My son met him in London a while back, took time to have a chat, photo etc. decent chap by all accounts.

Did anyone hear Glen Johnson say that he used to go to Charlton to watch us play in his younger days?
  • Options
    Yes. Plastic Geordie though...
  • Options
    I played football against Tubes for a few seasons - he was terrible

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

My son met him in London a while back, took time to have a chat, photo etc. decent chap by all accounts.

Did anyone hear Glen Johnson say that he used to go to Charlton to watch us play in his younger days?

He used to have a flat in Ingress Park, Greenhithe, him and one of his best mates Ben May (ex Millwall), his soccer school coaches can be seen on the green by Ingress Abbey some Saturdays having a kick about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this fella still going? Still doing his ridiculous "rapping"?
    Wasn't funny back then, so certainly isn't now.
  • Options
    Mate it was bloody hillarious today not the rapping but the whole interview
  • Options
    Thought Tubes was funny, but have to agree with Off_it now, I find him a bit old hat and embarrassing. Never see him this morning though, will have to have a butchers at it.
  • Options
    Did they completely get rid of the soccerette bit on Soccer AM I think it was missing for part of last seasons and with that my interest diminished
  • Options
    The programme's tired now, but it's worth watching just for Tubes talking to the megastars every week. That is genius.
  • Options
    He is so funny, and to think he's one of us, an addick through & through, seen him in the Lib loads of times
  • Options
    Hahaha
  • Options

Did they completely get rid of the soccerette bit on Soccer AM I think it was missing for part of last seasons and with that my interest diminished

Same here - became much less of a 'must watch' when they quietly dropped the soccerette.
  • Options
    Soccerette went downhill when they stopped having pretty football fans on, and started getting orange coloured models and wannabes who didnt know offside from their backside.