Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Heskey

edited August 2012 in Rumours
Hahah Ben Hamer is joking i hope!!
Ben Hamer ‏@BenHamer21
Very good to see the Heskey at training ground hope it gets done! #deadlineday

Comments

• Options
    Didnt Jacko do something similar last window? Joke me thinks
  • Options
    deffo.. he jokes about every transfer deadline day now. Last time it was Sol Cambell
  • Options
    Wind Up! Hes a cheeky little benjamin!
  • Options
    racists!
  • Options
    Going to leave work early to get "Heskey 8" on the back of the home shirt.

What a coup.
  • Options

Going to leave work early to get "Heskey 8" on the back of the home shirt.

Is the 8 for the number of goals he scored in his career since leaving Leicester?

• Options
    LOL i would not be happy but nice banter :)
  • Options
    If u look on twitter quite a few have! Odds been slashed on him joining. Very funny!!
  • Options
    lol love it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So funny. Is he trending on twitter yet?
  • Options
    Do we have a vacancy for a new security guard then?
  • Options
    Afterwards Jacko just posted a pic of what looks like Leon Corts head from behind and a thumbs up. Claiming to be Emile lol
  • Options

Do we have a vacancy for a new security guard then?

He would f**k that up as well.

• Options
    now 1/2 with skybet to join us. Huddersfield down to 10/1 as second favs to sign him. I agree it seems a joke but does this mean people are obviously sticking money on him to join us haha
  • Options
    Paddy Power ‏@paddypower
    Our pal Emile Heskey is on his way to Charlton? That'll do Emile, that'll do.
  • Options
    From Sky Sports website, Lol!!
    Emile Heskey to Charlton seems to be gathering pace. The striker is now 1/2 from 9/4.
    by Sky Bet 4:16 PM
  • Options
    Just shows what twaddle Twitter is. Funny though.
  • Options
    surely this can't turn out to be true, can it?
  • Options

surely this can't turn out to be true, can it?

Of course not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its hilarious how everyone thinks we've signed heskey
  • Options
    I would have said that but we were after N'Guessan and Millwall have said that isn't happening. Maybe he is going elsewhere so we are going in for Heskey instead.
  • Options
    Jacko and Hamer have trolled the entire country.
  • Options

I'm not laughing. I'm pretty worried. I don't think it is true tbh but doubts are creeping in.
  • Options
    I can see my missus wanting to chuck her season ticket away - she really does not like Heskey! Don't think I will spoil her evening by mentioning the rumours.
  • Options

I'm not laughing. I'm pretty worried. I don't think it is true tbh but doubts are creeping in.

HAMER MADE IT UP FFS

• Options

Its obviously a joke, last year paul hayes and jj mentioned seeing gary hooper at sparrows lane .
    And why would he be sitting on the team coach with his back turned to the camera .
  • Options

Its obviously a joke, last year paul hayes and jj mentioned seeing gary hooper at sparrows lane .
    And why would he be sitting on the team coach with his back turned to the camera .
    well no that was obviously Cort mate.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

HAMER MADE IT UP FFS

I really didnt want Heskey but kinda want to sign him now just to make you look like a prick.
  • Options
    the only one looking like a prick here is you pal. although I'm starting to think you must be on a wind up?