Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UK Citizenship Test

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2012
    46% I'll close the door on my way out.
  • Options
    54% - given i mostly guessed, i am pretty happy with that. do i get to choose where they send me?

ridiculous questions - when would that ever come in handy
  • Options
    63% - this country would be empty if everyone here took that test!
  • Options
    I got 54% as well and looking above so did a lot of other people which is very strange.

My guess is its a hoax
  • Options
    q: Do you hate the French but like lager, bulldogs, tattoos, the NHS and the welfare state?

If you answered 'yes', welcome to Britain.
  • Options
    58% - stupid test
  • Options
    88% and im from ireland
  • Options
    I did it twice - the first I failed with 58%, the second I passed with 92%!!!
  • Options
    28% oops!
  • Options
    42%
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I got 54% as well and looking above so did a lot of other people which is very strange.

My guess is its a hoax

Clearly a hoax

Got 94% though. Fairly easy most of them I thought.
  • Options
    67% WTF
  • Options

How many Brit expatriates in Spain, Thailand, Portugal, France, China etc would pass a local citizen test.

Complete joke.

If you are earning your own living, paying your tax and contributing to your community that's good enough for me.

Well said mate.
  • Options
    Got 58% but correctly answered the ones that I'd expect to, ie the important ones that people should know, not the silly statistical ones like how many U19's in GB!. Some of the others were utterly futile too, Ulster Scottosh I'd say.
  • Options
    63%, bloody stupid questions !!
  • Options
    When will the people wake up? Never sadly.
  • Options
    To be fair it's not designed for British born people to answer.
    Otherwise it would be about x-factor, drinking vast quantities of alcohol and having your first kid at 16.
  • Options
    You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 14 out of 24 (58%)

Time taken: 06 minutes 03 seconds

I'm not sure that this question is written correctly anyway: 'The percentage of people in the UK in 2001 who said they were Muslims was......'
    I don't think that an 's' should be used at the end of 'Muslim.'
    Perhaps the very question of whether an 's' should be used should be in the test. It wouldn't be half as irrelevant as some of those already there!
  • Options
    How does recognising the difference in the number of under nineteen year olds by the odd million ensure you're a good person to give citizenship to? I failed...not bitter at all. Shouldn't it be things like what's the next line in the national anthem, and what is it called when you line up to pay or line up to take a turn at something?
  • Options
    54%

5 mins 10 seconds.

i'll get down to dover first thing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very little about being British in there.Load of rubbish!
  • Options
    IT'S NOT A REAL TEST
  • Options
    58% hmmmm
  • Options
    Computer says can't do this test unless I have downloaded Mike Flanagan first? Plus someone called Adobe.
  • Options
    It's a hoax, presumably, given the .co.uk suffix rather than a .gov.uk that one would hopefully see.
  • Options
    18 out of 24. passed with 75%.
    looks like i'll be lonely though.
  • Options
    I found it easier than the Charlton Life Clique membership test - how are you supposed to know how many hairs on Don Welsh's head were blown up by a gust of wind as he lifted the FA Cup FFS!!
  • Options

I found it easier than the Charlton Life Clique membership test - how are you supposed to know how many hairs on Don Welsh's head were blown up by a gust of wind as he lifted the FA Cup FFS!!

127..........................jeez, some so-called supporters on here.........................................

;)
  • Options
    Made in the uk,50% best be off then.
  • Options
    54% I think i should stay in Spain. Pointless test.