Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

valley away

edited November 2010 in Match Day Travel
hello all,

quick question. im thinking about going to a couple of away games in the new year - and hopefully starting with the away trip to the spurs - however i had a look at the cafc website and it doesnt look as though the coach picks you up from Canterbury anymore like it used to to (as i live in kent and this is the closest pick up point for me)

can you please confirm whether this pick up point was pulled or whether in fact it is still in use.

thanks

Comments

• As far as I know the coach stopped picking up from a Canterbury a couple of years back, however they did pick up for a couple of the bigger away games last season - Southend and Milwall I think.

Guess the only reason was the lack of demand.
  • If we manage to get through to Round 3 I'm sure the Valley Express will go around a bit more than usual if we're taking good numbers, which we would.. Somewhere between 3k and max of 7-8k.. not sure what they'll give us, but I suspect a fair few will go by coach.

If not you may be looking at a train to the nearest pick up point.
  • Looked on the OS but can't find exactly where the pick up point is in Gravesend.
    Anybody know?
  • edited August 2012
    Not from around there but I'll try and help you out! It's the bus stop under the a2 next to the second roundabout, like I said, not too detailed but hope it helps!
  • Bus stop on the underpass below the old disused section of the A2, near the former Tollgate hotel.
  • Bus stop on the underpass below the old disused section of the A2, near the former Tollgate hotel.

Wasn't far out!
  • Thanks a lot.