Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scott Wagstaff - now at Bromley (p7)

edited January 2022 in General Charlton
Hey guys a rumour is going around wagstaff is signing for forest, can't see it my self to be honest makes me wonder why he was not playing yesterday anyone know why?

Comments

• Mmmm, you joined at 11.49am and this is your first thread. WUM
  • i was waiting for approval.
  • I think your best bet is to wait for something to be set in stone instead of spreading rumours but up to you
  • Wagstaff was ill yesterday, travelled and trained in the warm up but went off with one of the sports scientists to do his own fitness work. This is the reason why he wasn't in the squad.

Now, can we please drop this Wagstaff case, close this thread (no offence chartcole) and move on.

Thanks.
  • Forest new owners are in negotiations with two wingers and I'm not a WUM.
  • edited August 2012
    To be fair, this has appeared on a couple of Forest sites and twatter over the past few days - could be b0110x, but Forest fans have picked up that he wasn't even named in our squad list yesterday in the programme at brum. I'm not saying its true before anyone starts!
  • If we got offered good money it would be tempting.
  • Can't find it now but it was mentioned on another thread earlier today. Think Woodsy owes chartcole an apology ?
  • Fawaz Al Hasawi has already said they are going to sign a right winger. Could be some truth in this, although having said that it could be any old right winger!
  • Sponsored links:

• Seeing as the same person who started this thread mention it on the thread earlier doubt I am going to apologise. We haven't heard anything about it and people are saying they saw him at brum yesterday so until it becomes official there is no point spreading rumours.
  • Woodsy. If it was "official" or "set in stone" it wouldn't be a rumour.
  • What is the point in listening to rumours?
  • I like Waggy, but he's still got a lot of developing to do to become a quality Championship winger. We might regret selling him the long term as I think he's improved most seasons and is still young but in the short term I think we'd do fine without him and might be better served selling him to buy in other areas.
  • Top, top lad even if his dress sence is a bit suspect!
  • I saw waggs there with my own mince pies not saying he ain't going anywhere but he was there and was training on his own with a member of staff

If fit he would've played some part yesterday I am sure of that
  • edited August 2012
    How much do others value wagstaff at? 1.5?
  • no where near 1.5, would accept half of that
  • I would take 500k.
  • we'd get £500k tops for him
  • Sponsored links:

• Half a million but with a decent sell on percentage and a few appearance/performance add-ons.
  • Forest have loads of money should take advantage of them.
  • Seeing as the same person who started this thread mention it on the thread earlier doubt I am going to apologise. We haven't heard anything about it and people are saying they saw him at brum yesterday so until it becomes official there is no point spreading rumours.

you don't post WUM to every single person who posts a rumour. Admittedly, this could have gone on the rumours thread but there is a rumour going round that Wagstaff is leaving. It's not as if this guy has just started it off. You do owe him an apology

you don't post WUM to every single person who posts a rumour. Admittedly, this could have gone on the rumours thread but there is a rumour going round that Wagstaff is leaving. It's not as if this guy has just started it off. You do owe him an apology
    He started it off on the other thread about Scott Wagstaff, so he joined this morning and instead of just posting something in the rumours thread he starts a new thread. I am not going to aplogise to him
  • He didn't need to start a new thread but he has posted a rumour which is going around, its not as if he just made one up to be a WUM. For this reason, you're being a d-ick if you don't apologise.
  • Fine a dick I am
  • what a nice guy
  • As you said 'chartcole' is a new member so please give them some leeway.
  • Just because some people are paranoid it doesn't mean 'they're' not after them. . . . . .
  • He was pictured in a Tranmere shirt not that long ago.