Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who are all the new members?

There seem to be about 30 new members since I went on hols. Pre-season rush or what?

Comments

• I've had a season ticket at the Valley for years and years now and seeing as I'm currently out of work I thought it would be a pretty good time to join the site.
  • Henners - see the thread about NetAddicks from yesterday
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Henners - see the thread about NetAddicks from yesterday

Cheeky bit about using my log on. ; - )

Netaddicks seemed the same to me when I logged on.
  • [cite]Posted By: time2fast[/cite]I've had a season ticket at the Valley for years and years now and seeing as I'm currently out of work I thought it would be a pretty good time to join the site.

Welcome aboard mate.

So go on then, what's the name all about?
  • i would say that he just said he's out of work - he's giving up drinking and eating as no money!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i would say that he just said he's out of work - he's giving up drinking and eating as no money!

Check out Mystic Meg!
  • just a wild guess. probably wrong.
  • Maybe time is going too fast for him what with having no work to do.

What sort of work are you looking for TTF? And Welcome
  • praps he is of muslim origin and is about to fast for ramadam (which i think is around october!)
  • time2fast because thats my username on a lot of things. And time always goes too damn fast!

As for working, I've just finished a 6-month contract and didn't want to rush into the wrong job so biding my time until the ideal employer comes along. Gives me plenty of time to keep up to date with the Charlton news.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've recently joined. I used to be a season Ticket holder for many seasons but moved to Canada 2 years ago. I have sweet FA in regards to live coverage over here so I will rely on you guys to help me out. Damn I miss my team!
  • Looks like there has been another big rush to join Charlton Life, must have been at least 40 new members in the last few weeks.

How many are Palaaarse lurkers and lazy journos ;-)
  • Shoot all newbies I say.
  • Have been browsing the site since it appeared at the beginning but too busy as work to have time to respond to a lot of the really good posts on here.

Great site and a friendly bunch of supporters who regularly post. Almost as good as Hol (only joking) only go on there for a giggle to find out what The Orange one has been up to lately never felt the need to post anything due to the lack of banter on there.

I do miss the Frankie Valley site though (now Doctor Kish) great blogger and miss his daily ramblings, used to brighten my day. The new format works but loved the old site. I miss the more regular updates of the Inspector too but still a great site (All Quiet in the East Stand).
  • welcome Fraggle, good to have you on board.

That goes for any other recent joiner
  • Thanks AFKA. Anyone else miss Frankie Valley site? Used to have me giggling loads especially on a Monday morning even after a bad result.
  • Frankie Valley was a great site, along with All Quiet it was always one of my first blog stops
  • I miss Frankie Vally i must admit i used to enjoy the banter there who else posted there
  • I'm nearly new joined end of last season
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I'm nearly new joined end of last season

Uncle with your connections I consider you to be a veteran and very nearly royalty :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I also miss Frankie's site but only rarely contributed. I liked Ream's site as well. I check on here every day to see if we have signed/sold someone because you get it quicker than OS. May as well join in!
    It's great that there are several Charlton blogs. Hope the team don't let us down again this year.
  • edited July 2008
    Lol Covered End thank you very much
  • Frankie Valley was a hero, really good at winding spuds up too.