Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Home games company?

edited August 2012 in Match Day Travel
The friend I usually go with has moved out of the area.....is there anyone who'd be happy for me to tag along with them from time to time? I'm not as hardcore as some of you guys on here (respect!) so we're only talking several games a season not every one. I am very well behaved and always buy my round should alcohol be involved.. BTW I'm female & married, but my husband isn't as mad on the beautiful game as I am. If there are any other female fans out there that would be a bonus but anyone nice would be good!

Comments

• You might like to tell us what area you are travelling from...
  • And post a picture
  • And how big are..... on second thoughts, better not.
  • Don't mind (Depending on picture...)
  • You misogynistic pigs!

• I go to most games if you want to tag along, no alcohol involved. Pm if you want
  • You should go in the Rose of Denmark before the game. Plenty of welcoming fans in there who will look after you.
  • You should go in the Rose of Denmark before the game. Plenty of welcoming fans in there who will look after you.

I concur with that post.

• Glovepup said:

You should go in the Rose of Denmark before the game. Plenty of welcoming fans in there who will look after you.

I concur with that post.

I also concur.....
  • I'm a woman! 24. I sit in the East with other women, and men. In our 20's but also a couple in their 40's/50's.
    PM me if you like, we are always looking for new members of the East Stand Ultra's! :p
  • Sponsored links:

• Once again I'd say rose of Denmark. Quite a few girls in our crowd. All welcome