Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Few problems posting today

edited November 2006 in Troubleshooting
I know that more than a few of you are having problems, we apologise and its the first time its happened.

Unfortunately i'm technically useless, but Lookout should be on soon. I know he was having a playaround with a few thinga while we were all in bed, so hopefully its connected to that.

Comments

• Its just not good enough! Im off to CafcBabes....
  • I reckon it's Two Sheds, trying to hack in from beyond the grave...
  • [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]I know that more than a few of you are having problems, we apologise and its the first time its happened.

I know he was having a playaround with a few thinga while we were all in bed,

A seperate issue I reckon
  • edited November 2006
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]I know that more than a few of you are having problems, we apologise and its the first time its happened.

I know he was having a playaround with a few thinga while we were all in bed,

Still happening though !
  • Is everyone sitting there patiently waiting for a post from Lookout ???

Cos i am !!
  • It downloads a php file everytime you hit the add button - not a virus i hope?
  • Right

Lookout didn't have a clue what he was doing, so i've taken control, had a look under the desk, fiddled a few wires and gave the machine a good shoeing.

Is anyone still having problems ?
  • That's better.
  • That's better.
  • That's better.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's better.
  • That's better.
  • Spam block?

That's ballsed up any chance of posting Monty Python sketches.
  • foiled you !
  • Yup, had a word with our tech team (yeah right!) and Gatesey says he's got it sorted now. Says it's all fine now that Addickted.net's gone (just joking, D. Buy lots of t-shirts people!) Anyone still having trouble let us know (quietly, we don't want to panic the others!).

Sorry for the technical difficulties, normal service has resumed.